Win a LARGE Mech Pack! [OPEN ENDED]

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Mechwarrior

Re: Win a LARGE Mech Pack! [OPEN ENDED]

Post by Mechwarrior »

I play military strategy games nearly everyday and tend to look through Indie DB often to see whats around. I came across CE one day and wondered what it was all about, pity I didnt find it years ago.

Mechwarrior
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Thanks for the feedback Mech - Your large mech pack has been awarded, may you have fun with it!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Geistware

Post by Geistware »

Well lets see, the first time I found CE and I was doing a search of star trek quotes and came across the original website that was named similar to a quote by the chief engineer on STTOS. Eight years later I found the game again by going through old emails and found a letter to Coops recommending removing the word "GAME" out of the URL so that people at work would not be so obvious to IT.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Glad to see you made your way back to us :) Large Mech Pack added :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Playing my alt Shadow, it might be simple to say Mechwarrior told me to join..But I was voting one day and actually read something posted about the game and after this I decided to open Shadow. Just shows, having CE spread about the internet pays off

Shadow...
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Hi there @shadow - Large Mech Pack on its way!

Coops
shane

Post by shane »

I read aboutCore-Exiles on audiogames.net. Having been disappointed with some other browser games recently, I was a bit sceptical at first. But people kept talking about it in a way that ignoring it no longer remained an option :) .
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Hi there Shane,

I'll add the large Festive Mech Pack to your account, but you may need to talk to some of the other VI folk here about how they 'play/use' mechs. We kept the old style textual only output in place for those that cant get the more visual mech combat system in place.

Once you have deployed a mech use this page to monitor the progress IF you cant use the default pages.

http://www.core-exiles.com/099e24da60b1 ... combat.php

Coops

P.S here's a link to the VI section within this forum in case that helps.

viewforum.php?f=16
smiler

Post by smiler »

I used to play a Pirate game, the name of which is now forgotten and the Guild leader in there used to play this (however I don't remember his name on here) and mentioned it in passing, that was when it went by its older name, so a while ago now.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

LOL - Well at least your here and we look forward to many years of your company!

Large Mech Pack awarded.

Coops