Greed Wolf Mech Prizes - 10th Challenge!

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Greed Wolf Mech Prizes - 10th Challenge!

Post by Coops »

OK, so the 10th Coops Challenge is underway. This Mech war has been arranged between myself and the Pirate Elements of the Core-Exiles Universe. There are several Pirates taking part dropping their mechs 24 X 7 for the period.

Kills of these mechs go towards the Three stages of the Coops Challenge in respect of Pirate Mech Kills. So every dead Pirate Mech is a good kill in your books.

But....

It appears one of the Pirate Captains has prepared some SPECIAL MECHS!

These will be dropped at random over the period of the Coops Challenge and if you kill one you can come back HERE and claim your Pirate Reward Bounty!
These mechs will contain the words 'PRIZE MECH' in their name (in capitals) and are Dropped by the Pirate Leader 'Greedy Wolf'.

RULES - READ THEM!!

#1 You may claim the kill of ANY mech that has the 'PRIZE MECH' in its title and of course is a Pirate owned Mech.

#2 You may claim as many times as you kill one. So kill more than one and claim more than once.
#3 YOU MUST when claiming, Name the Mech and the Owner of the mech.
#4 Only the designated 'kill' Mech owner can claim the prize. If your double teaming you need to have the Kill rights. As per PM confirmation.

#5 YOU MUST CLAIM your kill reward within 48 hours of a Kill! - No late claims or saving them up and posting later I'm a busy guy atm, so kill and claim within 48 hours!

Not reading the rules and claiming willy-nilly will just get your claim ignored. So READ THE RULES :)

Please note ONLY the actual captain can claim. If using an alt they must claim themselves!

REWARDS
For each kill you will receive the following FAT Pirate Reward Bounty.

5 X Festive Items (Coops Challenge Reward)
5 X Pet Treats (SNARG Food)
5 X Eggnog O2 Bottles
5 X Spiced Apple O2 Bottles
10 X 30% XP boosters
1 X 5,000 Fuel Ticket
24 Part Mega Mech Pack

Coops

P.S A belated new soft rule/request. You may claim up to and including 20 kills max per challenge. I think 100K in fuel and more festive items than you could ever spend is more than enough reward for any single captain in a Challenge.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Geistware

Re: Greed Wolf Mech Prizes - 10th Challenge!

Post by Geistware »

Captain Geistware would like to announce,
Congratulations, your mech PLSpector was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 64 (Greedy Wolf).
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

My first prize of the challenge ...

Congratulations, your mech Apollo 1 was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 72 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 10 points on to your total mech points.

As per Mech combat rules you have been awarded a kill bonus of 20000 credits.

You have also been awarded 10 Victory Points. Collect these and convert them into festive points. For more information visit Lora Summers on Spark in Ferra.
Squirt
CE Official Supporter

Post by Squirt »

Captain Squirt here with a kill;

Congratulations, your mech PL Jumper was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 63 (Greedy Wolf).
Geistware

Post by Geistware »

Captain Geistware would like to announce,
Congratulations, your mech GW3 was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 70 (Greedy Wolf).
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

Prize #2 ...

Congratulations, your mech Diadem I was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 77 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 10 points on to your total mech points.

As per Mech combat rules you have been awarded a kill bonus of 20000 credits.

You have also been awarded 10 Victory Points. Collect these and convert them into festive points. For more information visit Lora Summers on Spark in Ferra.
Korthen
CE Official Supporter

Post by Korthen »

Mech Zone Combat

Congratulations, your mech HK3 (Korthen)was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 57 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 41 points on to your total mech points.
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

Prize #3

Congratulations, your mech Athena IV was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 91 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 17 points on to your total mech points.

As per Mech combat rules you have been awarded a kill bonus of 23500 credits.

You have also been awarded 17 Victory Points. Collect these and convert them into festive points. For more information visit Lora Summers on Spark in Ferra.
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Post by Akkamaddi »

Gnats04 of captain akkamaddi defeated GW PRIZE MECH 62, thank you.

Congratulations, your mech Gnats04 was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 62 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 20 points on to your total mech points.
Geistware

Post by Geistware »

Captain Geistware has a third announcement,
Congratulations, your mech GW8 was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 55 (Greedy Wolf)