Greedy Wolf Mech Prizes

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Greedy Wolf Mech Prizes

Post by Coops »

OK, so the Ninth Coops Challenge is well underway. This Mech war has been arranged between myself and the Pirate Elements of the Core-Exiles Universe. There are several Pirates taking part dropping their mechs 24 X 7 for the period.

Kills of these mechs go towards the Three stages of the Coops Challenge in respect of Pirate Mech Kills. So every dead Pirate Mech is a good kill in your books.

But....

It appears one of the Pirate Captains has prepared some SPECIAL MECHS!

These will be dropped at random over the period of the Coops Challenge and if you kill one you can come back HERE and claim your Pirate Reward Bounty!
These mechs will contain the words 'PRIZE MECH' in their name (in capitals).

RULES - READ THEM!!

#1 You may claim the kill of ANY mech that has the 'PRIZE MECH' in its title and of course is a Pirate owned Mech.

#2 You may claim as many times as you kill one. So kill more than one and claim more than once.
#3 YOU MUST when claiming, Name the Mech and the Owner of the mech.
#4 Only the designated 'kill' Mech owner can claim the prize. If your double teaming you need to have the Kill rights. As per PM confirmation.

#5 YOU MUST CLAIM your kill reward within 48 hours of a Kill! - No late claims or saving them up and posting later I'm a busy guy atm, so kill and claim within 48 hours!

Not reading the rules and claiming willy-nilly will just get your claim ignored. So READ THE RULES :)

Please note ONLY the actual captain can claim. If using an alt they must claim themselves!

REWARDS
For each kill you will receive the following FAT Pirate Reward Bounty.

5 X Festive Items (Coops Challenge Reward)
5 X Pet Treats (SNARG Food)
5 X Eggnog O2 Bottles
5 X Spiced Apple O2 Bottles
10 X 30% XP boosters
1 X 5,000 Fuel Ticket
24 Part Mega Mech Pack

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
NBailey

Re: Greedy Wolf Mech Prizes

Post by NBailey »

WooHoo!

Congratulations, your mech PL Dead Shot 2 was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 54 (Greedy Wolf).

Thanks Coops!
NBailey
Lord Castellan Creed

Post by Lord Castellan Creed »

Congratulations, your mech Sylwia III was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 41 (Greedy Wolf).

Thanks in advance :)
NBailey

Post by NBailey »

Congratulations, your mech PL Dead Shot 7 was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 62 (Greedy Wolf).

Thanks again Coops!
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Post by Akkamaddi »

How did this happen?

Congratulations, your mech Lagomorph02 was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 24 (Greedy Wolf).
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Mech kills verified and paid up to this post.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Lord Castellan Creed

Post by Lord Castellan Creed »

Congratulations, your mech Thatcher I was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 66 (Greedy Wolf).
Gorkus

Post by Gorkus »

Krillin was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 10 (Greedy Wolf)

Cheers!
Adam Smith

Post by Adam Smith »

Congratulations, your mech EEP 32 was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 97 (Greedy Wolf).

Thanks.
Adam Smith

Post by Adam Smith »

Congratulations, your mech EEP 15 was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 58 (Greedy Wolf).

Thanks.