Olympic Guess!

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Olympic Guess!

Post by Coops »

OK I'm running a simple Competition to End at 16:00 on Saturday the 24th of February.

Simple - Or is it ?

We all know that the Winter Games is shortly about to begin and that we are also following this with a Flag collection and beacon hand in. The beacons will be handed in and dropped off against the country you want to win, or your favourite country of choice.

So my competition revolves around two Guesses.

The first: Guess the winning country and the number of Beacons that will be handed in for the TOP winning Olympic CE country. That's the country that has the most votes come 4:00 PM on the 18th March. Remember we have rolled the main Olympics and the Paralympics together. So whilst we start handing out Beacons tomorrow, we won't stop collecting them till the Final whistle on the 18th March.

So you have from NOW until the 24th of February to make an educated Guess on the number of Beacons that will be in for to the winning country.

The Second: Guess How many Flags IN TOTAL will be traded in at the Olympic Center by the time we stop the trade in of flags for a Pod Prize on the 20th of March.

Remember you ONLY HAVE UNTIL the 24th of February to make your Entry / Guess. After that time we will close entries and wait and see the results come the 18th and the 20th.

#Rules

1: You may only enter once.
2: You must include your Winning Country Guess, How many Beacons they will have against their country AND your guess for the total flags handed into the Olympic Center by the time we close the Olympic hand in on them.
3: You are NOT allowed to edit your posts once made. Doing so will invalidate your guess.
4: No off topic chat or questions.

#Prizes

The Closest guess for the two parts will be rewarded with a £20 Gift Certificate to spend in the CE Store.
IF by a fluke you win both guesses you will receive 2 sets of Gift Certificates.

Everyone that takes part will win a 5,000 Fuel Ticket - just for taking part and making some guesses.

Competition Closes & Reward Dates
The Competition closes for entries on the 24th February at 4:00 PM (Game Time). I will announce a winner for both elements of the competition shortly after the Olympic events draw to a close on the 20th of March.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Olympic Guess!

Post by Coops »

In case there is any confusion, here's my Wifes Guess, which should act as an example of what we are looking for :)

Winning Country: United Kingdom
Beacons: 2,500

Total Flags handed in at Olympic Center: 10,200

Linda :)
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
falconner

Post by falconner »

Winning Country: USA
Beacons: 4,835
Total Flags handed in at Olympic Center: 7512
hot100

Post by hot100 »

Winning Country: USA
Beacons: 5001
Flags: 10001