Win a Christmas Resource Token - Last Chance!

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Slurmewerds
CE Official Supporter

Re: Win a Christmas Resource Token - Last Chance!

Post by Slurmewerds »

Posted in the coops 8th challenge section
Crunch

Post by Crunch »

I posted under REPORTS CONFIRMED.

Thanks, Coops!
John Carter Barsoom

Post by John Carter Barsoom »

I posted under "What is Core Exiles" at http://core-exiles.com/what-is-core-exi ... ment-14554

Following are my remarks which I posted.

Cordial regards,

Captain John Carter Barsoom

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been playing Core Exiles since the beginning of January 2018, and I love it.

The freedom of this game is breathtaking. You really can do whatever you want in this game, and become what you want, based upon your choices. There aren't certain character classes which you must play within. There are your abilities as a player and the opportunities of the game, and then it's up to your choices. You can become a trader, fighter, explorer, pirate, whatever. There are several galaxies and hundreds of star systems to explore and adventure in. And, you can take a break for up to a year and the game will start for you wherever you left off. If you are tired of being channeled through someone else's story-line, this game might please you very much...

Another point, there is decent support and lots of friendliness by the admin and players. My suggestion: Play the beginner's missions that are offered by the NPCs as a way to learn the game and to build up credits and experience. Do that till you reach level 3-15: whenever you feel comfortable with the basics of the game. Then, join a guild. The mentoring and information and resources will prove quite helpful. I joined Aesir guild (because they kept reaching out to me), and I am quite pleased with that decision. Among other things, Aesir members get a 10% bonus on experience points and credits. I waited to join till I reached level 25; if I had to do it over again, I should have joined when I reached level 11 or 12 and I had a good idea of the basic points of the game.

One point that some people might not like: this game has old school graphics. This game does not have cinema quality videos and graphics. Instead, the screens on this game has menus and maps and charts and so on, and a picture. If you are looking for state of the art video entertainment like a movie, this game is not it.

On the other hand, if you are looking for a thoughtful and enjoyable game, in a science fiction setting, with wide-open adventure, and a good support system by admins and friends, Core Exiles is it.
5hortpants
CE Official Supporter

Post by 5hortpants »

I posted under the More Cargo Expanders news item. I don't remember seeing it before, it was great to look through all the news and find something I missed!
Wifly

Post by Wifly »

I left a post under "December Off To a Bang!"

Thanks so much, Coops!
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

All posts confirmed and Tokens added up to THIS post :)

Keep em coming folks... (1 claim per captain)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
paco1601

Post by paco1601 »

hi, posted in "how did you do"
MasterShri

Post by MasterShri »

Posted under DECEMBER OFF TO A BANG!

MasterShri

*Best game ever*
Lutes
CE Official Supporter
Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, UK (from Belfast originally)

Post by Lutes »

Posted a comment under "What Is Core-Exiles?". I hope it's appropriate.

Cheers,
Lutes
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Posted on landing page, under more Cargo Expanders. Thanks, Coops

dragon