Greedy Wolf Prize Mechs!

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Porrima

Re: Greedy Wolf Prize Mechs!

Post by Porrima »

2nd Christmas Eve kill --

Congratulations, your mech PL Zosma XV was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 44 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 41 points on to your total mech points.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

This is becoming habit forming :) Another Prize to Porrima!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

A Christmas present --

Congratulations, your mech PL Sheratan VI was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 94 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 22 points on to your total mech points.

Been lucky ...
Gorkus

Post by Gorkus »

Hey! I got a prize mech, and on Christmas day too!

your mech PL SP3 (Gorkus) was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 74 (Greedy Wolf)
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

I won against a prize mech and did not realize that I had to post here for it and I see that there was a time limit on it, I imagine that I am past the 48 hours but I will post it anyway just in case. Happy Holidays everyone!

Mech Zone Combat

Congratulations, your mech PL Cash1 was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 1 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 10 points on to your total mech points.

As per Mech combat rules you have been awarded a kill bonus of 20000 credits.

You have also been awarded 10 Victory Points. Collect these and convert them into festive points. For more information visit Lora Summers on Spark in Ferra.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Excellent - well done Folks - Fat PRize bucket awarded!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

Prize Meck kill

Congratulations, your mech PL Nemesis XI was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 18 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 10 points on to your total mech points.
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

On a roll. 2nd prize call of the day

Congratulations, your mech PL Nemesis XI was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 75 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 10 points on to your total mech points.
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

Number 3 for the day ...

Congratulations, your mech PL Nemesis XXIVm was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 82 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 15 points on to your total mech points.
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

Hey I got another prize Mech.

Mech Zone Combat

Congratulations, your mech PL Cash53 was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 88 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 10 points on to your total mech points.