Christmas Craziness

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Entropi

Re: Christmas Craziness

Post by Entropi »

Oooohh - the poet laureate stopped by :!:

Almost worth an extra entry ....

Am I mad enough to allow that :?

Who knows? Roll up .... Roll up ....

Just send our Captains a Christmas message to qualify for the craziness draw :lol:
sylven

Post by sylven »

Its a holly Jolly Christmas i can feel the love of Exiles upon us shouring grace through people like santaclause, So have fun and play!
Merry Christmas!
ardonia

Post by ardonia »

Merry Christmas to everyone here at Core-exiles
falconner

Post by falconner »

A very Merry Christmas to all my fellow exiles!
:)
Lord_Dark_Star

Post by Lord_Dark_Star »

So "Who's" in the first base? "What's" in the second base, "I don't know" is in the third base... does that mean Rexx is a "short" stop?.... Too much Christmas cheer, but I must "pi"(a)lot on to Exiles Christmas party... arrr Be full of good cheer you all.... <;0 Merry Christmas to my (hic) fellow exiles.
Lord Dark Star (If you find a "tick(hic)ing" crate in space. return to Rexx before it's too late) .... Oh Happy New Year.... (hic)
FatRat

Post by FatRat »

Merry Christmas Entropi, don't hit that egg nog too hard. Hmmm, maybe too late for that warning.
Kind Regards

Cap'n FatRat, Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
hot100

Post by hot100 »

HOT festive season's greetings to creator, staff and all captains in entire CE universe ... Merry Christmas!
corwinte

Post by corwinte »

on the 1st day of cemas cooper gave to me... a riblaz in a bio gen tree!
on the 2nd of cemas cooper gave to me... two xp boosters and a riblaz in a bio gen tree!
on the 3rd day of cemas cooper gave to me... three reactor slots, two xp boosters and a riblaz in a bio gen tree!
on the 4th day of cemas cooper gave to me... four yellow crystals, three reactor slots, two xp boosters and a riblaz in a bio gen tree!
on the fith day of cemas cooper gave to me... five t5 bims, four yellow crystals, three reactor slots, two xp boosters and a riblaz in a bio gen tree!
on the 6th day of cemas cooper gave to me... six locked steel cases, five t5 bims, four yellow crystals, three reactor slots, two xp boosters and a riblaz in a bio gen tree!
on the 7th day of cemas cooper gave to me... seven months of premium, six locked steel cases, five t5 bims, four yellow crystals, three reactor slots, two xp boosters and a riblaz in a bio gen tree!
on the eighth day of cemas cooper gave to me... eight o2 bottles, seven months of premium, six locked steel cases, five t5 bims, four yellow crystals, three reactor slots, two xp boosters and a riblaz in a bio gen tree!
On the Ninth day of cemas cooper gave to me... nine pirates shootin', eight o2 bottles, seven months of premium, six locked steel cases, five t5 bims, four yellow crystals, three reactor slots, two xp boosters and a riblaz in a bio gen tree!
On the tenth day of cemas cooper gave to me... ten confed missiles, nine pirates shootin', eight o2 bottles, seven months of premium, six locked steel cases, five t5 bims, four yellow crystals, three reactor slots, two xp boosters and a riblaz in a bio gen tree!
On the eleventh day of cemas cooper gave to me... eleven captain levels, ten confed missiles, nine pirates shootin', eight o2 bottles, seven months of premium, six locked steel cases, five t5 bims, four yellow crystals, three reactor slots, two xp boosters and a riblaz in a bio gen tree!
On the twelth day of cemas cooper gave to me... twelve billion credits, eleven captain levels, ten confed missiles, nine pirates shootin', eight o2 bottles, seven months of premium, six locked steel cases, five t5 bims, four yellow crystals, three reactor slots, two xp boosters and a riblaz in a bio gen tree! Merry christmas, fellow exiles!
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

This is a couple years old and not everyone has experienced our friend Rexx, but those of us that have will never recover, err, forget. Btw, Rexx is doing well, hope to be visiting him when i head to Florida in a month.
He sends his best to all.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

I am not a writer, but i felt like trying. Hope this brings a smile.

Twas the night before Christmas and all through CE, all was quiet except Snarg growling at the tree.
The stockings were hung by the airlock with care, in hopes that St. Coops would put something there.

My pet was all snuggled up in his bed, while visions of ribblez danced in his head. With my ai on standby and i so at ease, this Holiday should be easy, oh yes, such a breeze!

When outside the hatch there arose such a clatter, i grabbed my pulse rifle as i went to see what was the matter.
Away to the port hole i ran without haste, praying that all this worry was all just a waste.

The starlight shined off my shiny, clean ship, gave lustre of brightness, i had to get a grip.
When what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a strange little shuttle, all painted and weird.

With a glance at the pilot, i fell under a hex i knew i was doomed, a visit from Rexx!!
He flew all around me without even a care, then shouted to creatures suddenly there. Oh awesome, oh wonder, oh cutie and smug, oh how i love to give you a hug!

And then in a twinkling i heard on my deck, he's landed to visit, aww what the heck?
As i drew my head away from the view and was turning around, Rexx entered my ship with a skip and a bound.

He was dressed kind of funky from head to his foot, and i was amazed, not a speckle of soot!
A bundle of something all stufffed in a bag, i started to wonder, is this going to drag?
His eyes how they twinkled, his dimples how merry, his bass guitar he carried, i started to grow wary.

Rexx's smile grew brighter and said, What's the matter? then helped himself to my just made meat platter.
I regained my composure and started to talk, but then he took my arm and said, let's go for a walk.

His awesomeness suddenly appeared, i was lost in it's brightness but did not have fear.
I said, why are you here? I was waiting for Coops, this is his game you know, expecting an oops.

Instead of speaking, Rexx went right to work, filling my GBM's with what i dare not look.
When he finished, he flashed me a grin saying Coops is so busy, i thought i'd fill in.
I've been to see Yogan, fang and that wonderful Squirt, but yet so many more players to visit, i hope i don't get hurt.

Then without another word he hugged me and went, got back in his shuttle, i was suddenly spent.
His shuttle took off with a dash and before i could blink was gone in a flash. But before he had vanished his loud speakers said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS CE'Rs, MAY IT BE BLESSED!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!
Mastafunk

Post by Mastafunk »

Happy chrismukkahqwanza to all my fellow exiles! There I think I included everyone