Christmas Craziness

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Entropi

Re: Christmas Craziness

Post by Entropi »

Chaos strikes !!! Mind you, Captain Lutes seemed rather pleased - heh heh heh :o Now safely delivered somewhere :lol:

On the Second Night of Christmas, my true Chaos sends to me ... send in Captain hot100 !!! He needs some serious cooling down :lol:

And remember the U.A Minerals & Metals have already been snaffled :( But plenty left ....
hot100

Post by hot100 »

Wow, this comes as a crazy and truly festive surprise! :o :o :o
HOT THANKS to you Captain Entropi and to your lovely daughter!
Would like #24 - credits please.
Thanks again, cheers and HOT best wishes to all of you! :D
Mechwarrior

Post by Mechwarrior »

Wishing you all a safe and happy Christmas holiday time with your friends and family. Take care all, hope you all remember how to boot up the computer and find your way back to C.E.
Mechwarrior
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Christmas is hopefully family time for most of you here in C.E. Make the most of your parties and get back here safely all

Shadow
Entropi

Post by Entropi »

Warm welcome to two brave new entrants into the draw - numbers assigned :D

25 million credits dropped into the post for Captain hot100 but will that christmas postman be tempted? Must be an awfully heavy envelope .... he may have to sue for back ache ... so don't spend it all on mince pies and San Gallen sugar snarglets straight away now :lol:
Ashley Upson

Post by Ashley Upson »

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and have a great new year!
ReformeD

Post by ReformeD »

Cheers, merry chrismas guys!
And a happy new year.

Dont forget, dont pilot a spaceship when you're sober.. its quite dangerous.
Henry

Post by Henry »

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year everybody. I got my Christmas Present right after Christmas... Diagnosed no cancer to be seen in the large lump on my back (14 centemeters x 10 centemeters) that was removed 2 weeks ago.
Entropi

Post by Entropi »

Well, all serious for once ... it can happen! But not often ...

That is absolutely wonderful news at this festive season Captain Henry :D A thousand more reasons to go and enjoy yourself .... Outstanding 8-)

And meanwhile back in the asylum, its Third Night and its yoohooo ... Captain corwinte, come on down and choose a prize from the Chaos sleigh :o
Entropi

Post by Entropi »

Well, I just hope Captain corwinte's hold will fit all those secure containers in it without bulging at the seams :D Watch out though, I did see a family of ribblez near those containers a while back - no idea where they are now :D What's a few thousand ribblez between friends :o

Moving on, it seems Captain Ashley Upson showed great anticipation in being the 26th entrant to the draw, that chaotic daughter of mine just went and picked her birthday for Fourth Night - beginning to wonder if she is random enough for this :!:

So come on down and choose from those remaining festive presents on that Craziness list ....