Christmas Craziness

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Quint

Re: Christmas Craziness

Post by Quint »

I hope you all have a very happy merry Christmas/..... fill in the blanks season! There, that should cover everyone! 😇
Thanks again to all the great folks who have gone out of their way to make me feel at home here on CE. ☺️☮️
Entropi

Post by Entropi »

Twas the Fifth Night of Christmas and nary a mouse did stir, except for the two ribblez sneaking into the Craziness store in standard 2 by 2 cover formation, oops ... pinching a line from one of my favourite festive films - extra place in the draw for first to spot the crazy connection :lol:

Fortunately Captain Sylven was there to thwart those wee timorous beasties and claim his Craziness prize instead :shock: Phew !!!!!
Entropi

Post by Entropi »

Well, the witching hour is upon us and that chaotic bundle of joy which passes as my daughter just loves big numbers. So for the Sixth Night of Christmas - its a big chance for Captain Reformed to come on down and pick your Craziness reward from those still outstanding :)

Still waiting for Captain sylven to check in for last night's reward - first one in gets priority - all's fair in love and chaos :lol:
sylven

Post by sylven »

6 days gone 6 left. fantastic christmas times! what a lovely days are at core exiles!
Entropi

Post by Entropi »

Well it seems Christmas Craziness is half way through, and this time it's that young dashing Captain Mechwarrior who has the lucky ticket !!! Or am I getting him confused with some one else? Looks in the mirror ... In any case, he gets free rein in the Craziness store to choose one of the remaining rewards :lol:
Mechwarrior

Post by Mechwarrior »

Mixed Set of Settlement Cygnus Power Generators (V2 or V4) - 3 in total - please... I have just started a Settlement for both toons - borrowing all buildings. I want to move from level 2 to 3 soon. so these would be of great help. V3 or V4 if possible.