Christmas Exchange

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Christmas Exchange

Post by Coops »

Very Shortly we will begin handing out a plethora of Christmas festive items. Amongst them, you will find Ten Very Specific Xmas items. These are called 'Coops Christmas Exchange Items they run from 1 through to 10. You can if you so choose to drop these off at a festive centre and have done with them.

OR (there is always an OR)

Collect them, stash them away and when I press the big Majic Red button go spend them at the Christmas Exchange! Each Coops Christmas Exchange Item will be valued at ONE Christmas Point. You can hand in as many as you like. You will then be able to spend these Christmas point son Specials for your Ship.

Currently, the Christmas Exchange offices are NOT open but will appear on Promenades in a few days and I will post publicly and in-game when they Open.

but for now start collecting the Coops Christmas Exchange Items and keep a firm grip on them. Don't trade them in at a festive centre unless you REALLY don't want them!

The Exchange will offer a selection of December only available Specials for your Shipo, so this is a real once in a year event!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Dragon

Re: Christmas Exchange

Post by Dragon »

Are the Christmas Exchanges closed? If not is there 1 in Verec per?

dragon
Yogan
CE Official Supporter

Post by Yogan »

Tornsul Honiru
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Dev post on Christmas Exchanges Guys : viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2605

You have till Midnight on the 7th (Game Time).

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!