Locate Coops Missing Presents!

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Lord_Dark_Star

Re: Locate Coops Missing Presents!

Post by Lord_Dark_Star »

Current Location: Umbriel • Current System: Galli Promenade Coops Missing Box 6 :mrgreen:
havoc

Post by havoc »

hi coops missing box 4 sb 51 feris, 500 fisteive points.
Lord_Dark_Star

Post by Lord_Dark_Star »

Current Location: Tagons Torment • Current System: Mostony Coops missing box 4 & 8 :mrgreen:
havoc

hi coops missing box 6 eden feris, 500 festive points cheers.Re: Locate Coops Missing Presents!

Post by havoc »

Coops wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:43 pm OK, I've done it again. I've been collecting presents and packing them into nice shiny boxes ready for December. I then picked them up and moved them to my cargo hold for safe keeping. Problem is I seem to be missing a few! Quite a few in fact!

I suspect they are going to appear on Promenades throughout the Universe as they get moved from one location to another. It would REALLY help me out if you could report where the Box was when you spotted it. All you need to do is spot the box 'Coops Missing Box' (on the promenade header) and come back here and report it.

I'll contact the local collection service and have them go pick it up and return it to me.

In return, I'm offering one of the following (Your Choice)

2,000 Fuel Ticket
500 Festive Points
1 Months Premium Account

Plus every report gets an automatic Festive Pack AND entry into a Draw on the 1st Of December for a Special Prize.

Rules
#1 You need to post HERE with the Location and System you spotted the 'Coops Missing Box'
#2 ONLY ONE POST PER CAPTAIN!
#3 Keep it on topic, please.
#4 Ensure you CLAIM ONE of the rewards above.

Thanks for helping out an absent-minded Dev!

Coops

P.S If you are a VI player the items are tagged as ''Coops Missing Box'.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

OK Folks a day later than promised but I went over to my favourite Random.org site and threw in all the entries you had earned for taking part. I then Drew FIVE winners, each one then received a SIX MONTH Premium Account Boost.

Those five names were

Fliver
SpaceBucks
Falconner
Torn Sky
Achilleos

Again thanks for taking part.

Keep your eyes on the forum for more of these types of competitons this month.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!