COOP Challenge 7 Wesbec & Ashar

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

COOP Challenge 7 Wesbec & Ashar

Post by Elkhorn »

Okay folks, I want to see both of these completed so I am willing to offer an extra bounty for Wesbec and Ashar Hauling. Rules are as follows:
Round trip definition. Pick up Wesbec load from The Elks Lodge Iribis to VP. Pick up Ashar load from The Elks Retreat in Torbray and return to Sphere.
Cargo picked up in Sphere must have VP destination. Cargo picked up in VP must have Sphere Destination.
I must be able to see a Round Trip, as above in my settlement logs.
I will over 500K credits per ROUND TRIP.
This will remain in effect until the Ashar and Wesbec challenge stage 3 is complete.
Example: I pick up Wesbec from The Elks Lodge in Iribis and deliver to Torbray, Elemeque, Sayet, Voren, Honrako and Eema. I then pick up Ashar at The Elks Retreat in Torbray and return dropping off at Descarte, Palham, Grantham, Kelsey, Franklyn, Iribis.. That completes a round trip and nets me roughly 2 million in delivery payments and that wonderful 500K bonus!
Elkhorn
I will be checking with Coops on the date/time stamp for completion of the stage 3 and the bounty will be offered on round trips to that point. If you happen to be making a delivery run at that time, you will get the bounty.
Happy Hauling!
Rule of Acquisition #1 Once you have their money...never give it back!