Chat Give Aways

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Chat Give Aways

Post by Coops »

I thought I'd pen this short post for all those who see the messages in the header of the game related to 'Enter Chat and shout @Coops'. (sometimes @Staff) These are run by myself from time to time (when I have time). You are more than welcome to take part when you see them.

All you have to do is Enter Chat (either through the Chat Icon in the Footer - Or by using the Discord Ap on your chosen device and joining us in the Core-Exiles Server Channel.

To be eligible for a Festive Reward Pack you need to grab Coops Attention. The BEST way to do this is to use the @Coops statement inside what ever you say.

So for instance: @Coops Hi there - claiming my free pack and BTW enjoying my weekend playing CE!

Replace @Coops with @Staff if its a staff shout out.

PLEASE DO THE CHATS IN MAIN #GENERAL AND NOT IN DISCORD PM - THIS IS FOR SOCIAL SHOUT OUTS

Note the @coops. In discord you can use the @ command to begin filtering players names. As you type it filters the names, when you find the one you want click on it and continue with your message. The chat program will automatically then highlight the user and THEY will get a notification.

This way if I pop off for a Fresh Pot of Coffee, or let the dogs out or have to tend to 'real life' when I return I can simply review the pings on my name.

I will always retro award festive packs if I missed someone during my absence.

So keep your eyes on main CE Discord chat and win a Festive Prize

These contain 24 Mech Parts
An 800 Fuel Ticket
500 IP Points
10 SNARG pet food treats

Plus a Fuzzy little friend (Ribblez) :)

As of the 14th of October 2022 (19:22) - From here on out, Festive Packs are put in a crate (ingeniously titled FESTIVE PACK) and placed in your Ship's Misc Store. You can then OPEN them from your ship's Misc Store (Filter by Festive Pack). That way YOU can choose when to open them and gain the rewards and also DEAL with the Ribblez.

Coops

PLEASE NOTE: WITH NEW STAFF SOMETIMES RUNNING THESE HANDOUTS YOU CAN EXPECT "@ANY STAFF NAME" TO BE USED. BUT YOU MUST USE THE ONE MAKING THE OFFER AT THE TIME. OR RISK MISSING OUT

This post was recently update (14 October 22) to encompass the way the Festive Pack has changed.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!