Another Guess the Fuel Competition

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Shinter
Retired Staff

Another Guess the Fuel Competition

Post by Shinter »

Hopefully I won't be stealing the thunder from LCC's comp over here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2261, but will instead be helping to advertise it, I wanted to run a little fuel competition of my own.

Over the past year or so Coops has had a few ;) competitions, and for some of them I've had him hold off some of the prizes to be rewarded, namely Fuel and PA, as I have a good little supply of both built up. I've been meaning to hand them out as prizes in a comp of my own, and so now I'm finally going to get around to doing something (seeing as the year is nearly up :P )

The competition is simple. Guess the amount of fuel I have to give away, and the closest entry wins the fuel. Runner-up will win the PA :) To clarify, this is the amount of Fuel that I have not collected from some competitions, NOT my fuel depot amount in total :P

Each captain may enter 1 time, and any edited entries will be ignored. If you want to donate your prizes to any other Captains, just let me know, but in general I would prefer that people who already have 5 M fuel and a lifetime PA not participate ;) Those Captains are of course still free to advertise to their guilds or other players in-game who may not regularly check the forums, as I'm hoping to get more than 2 or 3 entries.

I'll keep this post and comp open until Wed, Jan 11th at midnight GT, so you have until then to enter. Even staff are free to enter, since only Coops knows the answer (and he's probably forgotten :lol: )

Note: any individuals not following the rules above will have fuel siphoned from their tanks and added to the total :P (jk, I'm probably not allowed to do that)
pikolinianita

Re: Another Guess the Fuel Competition

Post by pikolinianita »

So I my guess:

5M
Yogan
CE Official Supporter

Re: Another Guess the Fuel Competition

Post by Yogan »

I guess 300K
Jager 602
CE Official Supporter