Win Another 20 Festive Tokens!

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
FISICO

Re: Win Another 20 Festive Tokens!

Post by FISICO »

we could allow build a mech..
you could transfer some quantity of fuel to your guild members.
Mech racing (i have an idea but i don't tell the history here , it is a little big)
recovery health (due derelicts) , like 3 or 5 charges by week or more :)
you can use your own fuel to accelerate the production of your extrators / refinery / factories
for the future... we could teletransport from a SB to another SB.
you can use some kind of drugs to..... GIME SOME IDEAS GUYS i know you can .....
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Better Combat offices - mission for more ships, or with build-in CSI - Owner could lock-out furnace, or increase chance for mission to Forge, or alloe selection of (range of) law level(s).

UPDATED - Friday

- People do missions from Starbase NPC (COurier, crafting courier, Combat courier (I mean random generated, occupy NPC slot), Any other (AI/Raid Warbord scores?) . After finishing they earn points toward given Starbase (StarBase Points).
- For those points People can rent part of starbase. Kind of Genesis Plot. No research facilities, but perks can be bought for Starbase Points. For Example:
  • Slots for strage Devices (like Genesis buildings)
    Discounts in stores
    Better loot from StarBase Combat
    Starbase wide bonuses - +1 Union Office, more Starbase Research points to SB owner, better loot etc
-SB gets small share of Starbase Points (as StarBase Research Points), so more players invest into youer SB, faster you grow.
Last edited by pikolinianita on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

All entries have had 20 Tokens added to their accounts up to THIS post :)
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Navile
CE Official Supporter

Post by Navile »

Starbases "historically" have lots of dark, lonely passageways and nooks... perfect places for black-market transactions, secret liaisons of all sorts, and wild-SNARG packs to prowl.

Perhaps we can help patrol the star base's corridors. Perhaps we could be a reason the corridors need patrolling. :shock:
Gnolmard

Post by Gnolmard »

Combat Training Area or Combat Simulator
An area to allow captains to test out new equipment before they go and get their fancy armour dinged enough to have the AI complain about men and their toys. Something to allow some simulation of what could happen in a battle without actually fighting another ship. Might give an indication of different types of setups. Though there is nothing like experience to learn what works best for you.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Ok folks all prizes handed out and this competition is now officially closed.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!