Free Fuel - Just answer a few quick and simple questions and it is yours

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
sirfoxey
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Free Fuel - Just answer a few quick and simple questions and it is yours

Post by sirfoxey »

OK so I am offering up 1x 50,000 units of fuel for the first person to be able to answer all these questions correctly

What was the handle that one of the original staff members who was known for bouncing around?
What was Core Exiles originally named when it went from a installable game to browser based?
Prev has a weapon of choice, it would be known as?
Two of the old staff members who you would have thought were brother and sister, but just friends for life and loved eating Cadaver Sammiches were?
Did Core Exiles used to have PVP?
What are the names of two other ex staff members who were around prior to the games name changing to Core Exiles?

Be the first to answer all 6 questions correctly in a single post and you get the fuel.

Bonus Question: Who was a Netherlands based ex staff member who was far to generous in their crafting and sale of resources to everyone, often leaving himself short and out of credits, who still randomly pops their head into chat?
I will give another 20k fuel if you can answer all 6 correctly along with this question.
sirfoxey
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Re: Free Fuel - Just answer a few quick and simple questions and it is yours

Post by sirfoxey »

bump bump got to be in it to win it
GreyBeard
CE Official Supporter

Post by GreyBeard »

Here are my guesses. Some more informed than others.

"What was the handle that one of the original staff members who was known for bouncing around?"
Walhabie

"What was Core Exiles originally named when it went from a installable game to browser based?"
Shields Up

"Prev has a weapon of choice, it would be known as?"
Nail Gun

"Two of the old staff members who you would have thought were brother and sister, but just friends for life and loved eating Cadaver Sammiches were?"
Janice le Darke & Sidewinder Fang

Did Core Exiles used to have PVP?
Yes

"What are the names of two other ex staff members who were around prior to the games name changing to Core Exiles?"
Escarondius & Hannah

"Bonus Question: Who was a Netherlands based ex staff member who was far to generous in their crafting and sale of resources to everyone, often leaving himself short and out of credits, who still randomly pops their head into chat?"
RobinB
Don't mind me I am stranger than myself.
sirfoxey
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by sirfoxey »

GreyBeard wrote:Here are my guesses. Some more informed than others.

"What was the handle that one of the original staff members who was known for bouncing around?"
Walhabie
No much older than Wal - One of the very first originals
GreyBeard wrote: "What was Core Exiles originally named when it went from a installable game to browser based?"
Shields Up
Correct
GreyBeard wrote: "Prev has a weapon of choice, it would be known as?"
Nail Gun
Correct
GreyBeard wrote: "Two of the old staff members who you would have thought were brother and sister, but just friends for life and loved eating Cadaver Sammiches were?"
Janice le Darke & Sidewinder Fang
Fang is not a old staff member - try again, it is not either of them
GreyBeard wrote: Did Core Exiles used to have PVP?
Yes
Correct
GreyBeard wrote: "What are the names of two other ex staff members who were around prior to the games name changing to Core Exiles?"
Escarondius & Hannah
Not either of them - both as far as I know came after the name change as players and sure were not staff members
GreyBeard wrote: "Bonus Question: Who was a Netherlands based ex staff member who was far to generous in their crafting and sale of resources to everyone, often leaving himself short and out of credits, who still randomly pops their head into chat?"
RobinB
Not who I was thinking of, someone who more frequently has popped in than RB

Given this seems harder than I thought it would be - anyone who helps answer all the questions can have a share of the fuel as it does not seem anyone knows all the answers even Prev and Coops tell me they struggled to answer all these they tell me