Post & Win - Bank Holiday PA Offer

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Post & Win - Bank Holiday PA Offer

Post by Coops »

To help us celebrate our Tenth year running and to give you all a chance to grab another Free One Month PA we are asking that you drop a post on any of the topics posted on our main landing page over here : http://core-exiles.com

You can post about anything CE related on any of the topics there. It would be great to hear about your antics, what you have been up to in CE or your thoughts on up coming plans with the A.I War and the Genesis Project. Perhaps you have an inkling what's in the centre of the Alien Galaxy. What have they been hiding all this time...?

Drop a message, make sure to leave your captains name and once a day I will do a sweep and an a One Month PA to those not already processed.

Rules
# 1: Posts MUST BE MADE on our landing page NOT HERE! :)
# 2: This offer is valid till the bell strikes Midnight on Monday the 25th. (Game Time)
# 3: You may post as often as you like but this offer is only valid for One months Premium Account upgrade.
# 4: Remember your posting to a Family Orientated audience :)

Start Posting Folks!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Post & Win - Bank Holiday PA Offer

Post by Coops »

All those that posted on our .com landing page have been rewarded with a Months PA extension - thanks for taking part folks!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!