Win a LIFETIME PA ! [May]

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Win a LIFETIME PA ! [May]

Post by Coops »

We are struggling a little this month to raise funds from the CE store. I guess most are feeling the pinch and that's converting to very low sales this month on the Store. I know its hard to support every month but I thought I would sweeten the pot this Month.

This Competition Offer is Valid for ANY purchase of £25.00 or More in the Store this month. That's also retroactive to any sale already processed this month.

Enter Competition
Each Purchase of £25.00 or more will have an entry in a Final Draw to be held on the 1st of June.
We will draw SEVEN WINNERS using our old favourite site : https://www.random.org/ Plus Five runner ups!

Prize
1st & 2nd Prize will receive a Life Time Premium Account Upgrade! Plus a 25,000 Fuel Ticket!
5 Runner ups will receive 3 Months Premium Account and a 5,000 Fuel Ticket!

To be eligible your order in the store MUST be at least £25.00. Each purchase of this level will trigger an entry into the Draw in June. Your order must have been placed INSIDE this month of May.

Ohhh yes a link to this MONTHS SALES & a Link directly to THE CE STORE

Coops
P.S A BIG thank you to those of you that have already shown your support this month and also to those planning to do so!
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Win a LIFETIME PA ! [May]

Post by Coops »

I'll be making the draw for this competition shortly, but before I do I just wanted to thank all you loyal supporters out there that showed their support in May. It means a lot to us that you continue to support and help Core-Exiles continue to grow!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Win a LIFETIME PA ! [May]

Post by Coops »

Each sale with a vale of £25.00 or more in the Month of May was awarded a ticket entry into this prize draw. We use https://www.random.org/ to draw the winning entries. So with no more time wasting lest see...

And the winners....

Life Time PA + 25K Fuel Ticket!

#1 John Wesley
#2 LocutusBorg

Runners Up

3 Months Premium Account and a 5,000 Fuel Ticket

#3 Lord Dark Star
#4 Squirt
#5 Thorgil
#6 Pablem
#7 Yordstorm

I will begin adding the prizes once I've completed posting this. Congrats to the winners and as I said before a LARGE thank you to those of you that always support us each and every month!

Coops