Win a Months PA [April - Coops Challenge]

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Win a Months PA [April - Coops Challenge]

Post by Coops »

This one runs till the end of the month and is open to those of you taking part in the Coops Challenge this April.

To Enter:

Tell us what your doing during the Coops Challenge to take part. Which of the 33 Challenges have you been working at - Or if your new just started contributing towards.

#Rules
1: Only one post per captain.
2: Posts on topic.

#Prize
One months Premium Account Upgrade. (or an additional month if your account is already in PA status).

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Re: Win a Months PA [April - Coops Challenge]

Post by Pablem »

A typical day in the life of Pablem is usually something like this....
morning coffee-wake up in Citrus Pass, check mail, feed pet, send out the crew, review Genesis, Gleso, and GBM, craft if the right GBMs were filled.

later - check that I have a FOM, check whether extractor stops are on the day's plan, top off cargo, leave for expanse. survey Doon if only cargo, skip if passengers. Possible run out to Exiles Crossing in Tondel where some alien ships will get holed and scrapped down to small pieces.

evening - check clock, fill up with Valoran and return to Citrus Pass -or-If time permits make run out to do FOM mission and move Union/cargo back to sphere.
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter
Shinter
Retired Staff

Post by Shinter »

I have plans to contribute toward a lot of the goals, but my initial goal was to kill some Aliens and then salvage their wrecks, while doing a bit of mining on the side. All going according to plan so far, except that because of the challenge lots of others have been killing Aliens and just leaving those wrecks behind, so I've mostly been skipping the killing them part, and have gone straight to the salvaging :P

As things progress, I'll keep an eye on the list and help out where the need seems greatest.
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Post by aRJay »

So far I have been hauling Ashar and Wesbec into the Expanse and VFD back out from Livor, all shortish hauls. For a bit of a break yesterday I spent some time Shooting AI and the odd pirate in Canby.

I intend to have a go at salvage, mining and maybe even passengers later. If I find myself near one of the bigger RAIDs I might see if I can get permission to shoot it.
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."
Delandra
CE Official Supporter

Post by Delandra »

haul cargo 1k from Foundation/anvil to yam/expanse..survey new planet..explore new planet..unload extractors
head to Talsamar/Sphere kill ai/ships.. clear away ship leftovers [waiting to get to lvl 85 for better salvage laser before i start spending LOTs of fuel on salvage] the activate salvage without actually retrieving any cargo counts as a salvage

wesbec/ships/ai/salvage

lots of fun!!

Del
Holiday
CE Official Supporter

Post by Holiday »

been trying to contribute towards combat...but haven't had the time I'd prefer to sid down and get into it heavy, hoping for the time this weekend. also going to run a couple few cargo runs to help with the wesbec.
Holiday
Founder of Tombstone in Tornsul
proprietor of The VP Mercantile
almost allways mostly sober...sometimes
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

Marcsp started off with some Wesbec hauling, then did a FOM mission, finishing with a few Alien combat kills.
So far I've only spent a few hours on this, hopefully can get a few more hours in today.
von Wolfenbitten

Post by von Wolfenbitten »

Just haulin' M'ass so far. That's pretty much all I have time for atm.

And keeping an eye out for Rexx's lard a... I mean, er uh "tailpipe" ... yeah, that's the ticket.
Formula 1 - the Pinnacle of Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Political Backstabbing, and hypocritical whining on Wheels. [imho]
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Post by Darakhoranon »

Since I have an Ashar office at my settlement (no, I'm not clairvoyant - or am I? ;-) ), I've been hauling cargo for the most part. To break up the monotony of playing the mailman, I've been shooting pirates and AI. I'll probably do some mining/FOM missions and salvaging later, transport a few Union passengers and Wesbec cargoes and maybe shoot an alien or two.
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
Booster Terrik

Post by Booster Terrik »

So far I've been shooting random pirates and salvaging the wrecks. In a day or two I'll need to make a cargo run to burn off some extra fuel...might even dust off the passenger cabin just for the change. :)