Win a Months PA

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Win a Months PA

Post by Coops »

It's time to begin kicking off some festive cheer as we have now passed the mid point of December and enter into the count down to CE turning Ten this New Year. So lets start off with a simple one and a nice One Month PA reward for taking part.

What you need to Do :
Make a Post / Comment On our main CORE-EXILES LANDING PORTAL. This is where new visitors arriving see what you have to say about core-exiles. This time of year lets show them that we are a friendly and inviting bunch of players, staff and Devs :)

Simply make a post / reply to any of the posts on the front page and we will do the rest.

Your Prize
We will monitor the threads daily and award the Month PA. If you've not posted before your comments will go into a queue so don't panic, they will simply be waiting for us to clear them.

Multiple Posts
You MAY respond to as many posts as you like, but please be aware you will only win one months PA :)

What should you post? - Anything you like as long as its CE related, perhaps simply join me in wishing everyone a Merry Christmas this year in THIS POST. But the choice is yours.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
foxy lady

Re: Win a Months PA

Post by foxy lady »

Iwant to wish everyone a Merry Chrystmas and a Happy New Year. foxy lady