Christmas Taggers - Report & Win

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Marhsan
CE Official Supporter

Re: Christmas Taggers - Report & Win

Post by Marhsan »

They tagged most of the stuff in my sett. Axis Asteriod Base, Danar. Starting at the Nova Gen 4 reactor at the Engineering section all the way out to the Eden 2 housing at the outskirts. Philistines! Alas, a fortune to clean the graffiti!
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Thanks for the report Marhsan, a huge sack of pressies has been added to your ships hold.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
CashiaMaxus

Post by CashiaMaxus »

Hi,
The holidays were totally busy for me...but I finally saw the Christmas taggers posting and if it's not too late, I discovered Christmas Taggers on both my Ashar and my C.S.T.S. Hope you all had a great Christmas and I hope all your New Years are a blast.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Never too late in side the month of December. Tagging report Accepted and Large Pack of goodies hauled over to your Ships store.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!