Christmas Taggers - Report & Win

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Christmas Taggers - Report & Win

Post by Coops »

jebrighton wrote:I found a Christmas tree on tellerite ore while mining in Torc in The Forge.
Jeb - Please no more :) If you haven't spotted this is a SINGLE entry competition. All entrants have been awarded their prizes up to here, including yourself.

We have been actively deleting repeat posts to keep the thread clear for easy checking and prize awarding.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
graydig

Post by graydig »

In the combat loot results the Hikarite Gas I looted had been tagged with a blue gift box.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Thanks GreydiG

Prize awarded. Only one today so far :) Seems no one want a Massive bag of goodies this month :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

Capt Marcsp reporting:
A social media message indicated Rexx was planning a secret visit to Dark Woods, Zarante, Forge,
to stock up on our specialty genetically enhanced cosmetics and lotions. The promenade was placed
on immediate lock down, and additional mercenaries brought in to man the barricades (err crowd control).
Somehow a sapper penetrated the perimeter and tagged the facade of the Wesbec office,
with a red+white checkered stocking containing two candy canes. The officer in charge of that sector
has been demoted and additional mercenaries are being summoned.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Thanks for the report Marcsp - Hauled the rarther lage sack of goodies to your ships hold. Your very nice AI let me in :)

Coops
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

I am mining in Zercry and seem to have found some tagged wreckage, Passenger Cabin (Luxor 1). The frame is tagged in red and white stripes, it has candy canes in the lower right hand corner and leaves and berries i the left hand corner. It also says Merry Christmas on the top side in red.
PaleRider

Post by PaleRider »

hum... lots to pick from but i thank il pick my Grav Sled small with a nice border around it and my basic personal space suit with a tree that i have to lug around ever time i suit up. :D
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

OK guys, those that reported as requested have now been given their prizes up to this point. I will check back in again tomorrow - Keep em coming if you haven't already posted.

Coops
Huxley

Post by Huxley »

Mining in Eema, Veric-Per Asteroid F: EE
Scooped an Energy Weapon Compressor with a Christmas Tree attached
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Congrats Huxley - thanks for the report and Fat Prize awarded.

Coops