Christmas Taggers - Report & Win

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Greendragonuk

Re: Christmas Taggers - Report & Win

Post by Greendragonuk »

hi at san gallen
i found my Python Missile Launcher 2 had merry Christmas red and white boarding which is also around Class 2 Shield System
plus stocking on my Sensor Suite MK3
cheers
greendragonuk
Don't mess with this Dragon!
king david
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by king david »

I was mining at the Asteroid in the Seifert System when it struck. Mining for hours trying to find some Jallycite Fragments for a christmas present. My eyes were getting sleepy and i got up off my mining console and walked the length of my ship. I came back and I thought I was hallucinating My mining tractor seemed to be sluggish. I looked through the porthole and saw it finally. The famous Christmas tagger had got me. A big green and red Christmas was freshly painted on my level 4 Mining laser.
You know I had heard the stories by listening to Gus Givens, but I never thought that it would get to me here in the Furnace. Well thats my story, thankfully my mining laser and tractor is working fine. No harm done
Navile
CE Official Supporter

Post by Navile »

Captain Navile here, causing chaos in the Phidarin system. I've spotted a red-cheeked Christmas elf hanging around the Oxygen Bottle (Eggnog) in my personal loadout Oxygen Slot.

It's last year's eggnog, so perhaps it's fermented some... that would explain the loitering and the red cheeks! :)
Strongrunner

Post by Strongrunner »

Strongrunners ship currently sitting at Tagons STRONGhold at Veryst :-

Kim-vor - Dragonfire Prime - System Slot 3 in Ship Loadout - Christmas tree under the Alien Justice League Jump Drive Navigator...
swampwallaby

Post by swampwallaby »

Captain Swampwallaby in his ship Spindrift IV sitting in San Gallen at Descarte has found his installed Quantum Transfer Pod has been tagged with a Candy Cane
Draga

Post by Draga »

Captain Draga, reporting from Mindy in the Mork system that my Targeting Module MK1 was tagged with a blue and yellow gift box while my engine was tagged with a decorated Christmas tree. Spreading the cheer through deep space, yo.
Eagle Spirit

Post by Eagle Spirit »

I found 3 merry Christmas on my settlement where the research centers are Capt Eagle Spirit
lastcrusade

Post by lastcrusade »

Saw a christmas tree on my sensor suite MK4 when im changing equipment in Sin,Onego
Henry

Post by Henry »

christmas stocking on my Gorgon Shield Rev 1
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

OK completed all the new reports up to THIS post. Still a few of your repeat posting, you only need to report once. You will find I have deleted the extra posts else it makes others think you can multi post and then the thread gets unwieldy to work with. (Don't forget I'm handing out prizes by hand here lol)

Also I not a fair few of you still don't have Forum Avatars : Read this post OVER HERE and sort yourself out an Avatar and a Month Free PA for doing so!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!