Reassigning Crew

A place to discuss and post about Corporations & Mining Barges. Share your finds and discoveries or simply ask questions about the Corp & Barge process.
Achilleos
CE Official Supporter

Reassigning Crew

Post by Achilleos »

How do I transfer my ship crew to a new ship now he's higher level ?.
The remove crew icon is greyed out and i'm guessing the release crew is not from his ship but from his employment.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Reassigning Crew

Post by Coops »

The crew member needs to be at your Corp HQ. Not on a contract IE completed. You also have to have stripped his vessel. You should then be able to use the Icon that looks like a Spaceman.

Go to Corp HQ - Then corp ships Page

The icon to remove him from the ship is the first Icon (small spaceman Icon). This will remove him from the ship or give you a message if not possible.

All this needs to be done by you in Person AT your Corp HQ.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Achilleos
CE Official Supporter

Post by Achilleos »

Done - Thank you very much :-)
Achilleos
CE Official Supporter

Post by Achilleos »

Still having problems with my second corporation office, I cannot load out my ship or assign skill points to my crew in that office, all icons are greyed out with the exception of trans / contract / abilities
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Achilleos wrote:Still having problems with my second corporation office, I cannot load out my ship or assign skill points to my crew in that office, all icons are greyed out with the exception of trans / contract / abilities
This is not a bug and explained in a few places. All actions relating to the load of ships, skills etc and crew must take place at your Corp HQ (that's why you can move it around) Also the reason we go to lengths to get you to think 'where' you want your Corp HQ initially.

Sub offices allow you to access the offices you have down from those locations thereby gaining access to contracts not at your main Corp HQ. Until you unlock the remote corp access ability you have to send ships and crew back to your corp HQ for changes.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!