Corp office status is Pending?

A place to discuss and post about Corporations & Mining Barges. Share your finds and discoveries or simply ask questions about the Corp & Barge process.
Paarthurnax

Corp office status is Pending?

Post by Paarthurnax »

All loaded and Cpt is equipped and both ebks loaded to ship.. DynTec / combat office.

When I go into DynTec office I get this message: Currently your Active status with us is : 'Pending'

When i go in there via the Ship Icon there is Nothing on offer? What do I need to do next to get things moving?

Thanks for any insight.
Shinter
Retired Staff

Re: Corp office status is Pending?

Post by Shinter »

I assume right now you're clicking on the Available Contracts button (4 boxes button)? That just shows what offices you have available. To actually take a mission with a ship, you need first to specify which ship you are using (I know you probably just have the one right now, but the game doesn't know that ;-) ). So, instead, click on the Corporation Ships button (looks like a rocket ship), which lets you change the loadout, etc, but also has a button View Contracts for that particular ship, which will then allow you to choose the contract of your choice.

Hope that helps! :)
Paarthurnax

Post by Paarthurnax »

Thanks for the reply.

I Have gone into contracts via the Ship Icon. It shows the headers where a contract should show up; but nothing is listed. No contracts showing, None.?

Is there possibly a glich that is stopping any contracts from loanding?

I just do not know what to do.

Thanks,
Paarth'
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

This one needed bug logging really as it truly was a bug. As you had earlier issues trying to enter the office I understand why you bought it to the forums first :)

You appear to the the first to have opened up a Combat Office in Anvil. Although we tested pretty much every facet we could think of on Dev during its development we missed one small issue :)

I have this morning fixed that for the combat offices in Anvil and Forge should they have arisen. With all combat offices the range is normally limited to begin with giving you lower fuel contracts and rises as your crew member levels up. Expanding not only the fuel range but also the profit.

Any further issues come to me direct or log a full bug report.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Paarthurnax

Post by Paarthurnax »

Big Thanks :D Onward.
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Hmm, Are Combat missions from Anvil limited to Anvil?
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

pikolinianita wrote:Hmm, Are Combat missions from Anvil limited to Anvil?
Initially yes both Forge and Anvil but ONLY because of the initial distance of the contracts that younger captains will be able to generate contracts from the contract office. As they level up so do the maximum distance. In both cases breaking the Galaxy jump distance.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!