Sphere Corp Offices

A place to discuss and post about Corporations & Mining Barges. Share your finds and discoveries or simply ask questions about the Corp & Barge process.
Yogan
CE Official Supporter

Sphere Corp Offices

Post by Yogan »

Coops,
with Sassion filled up and no more slots available, will we be getting any more Office slots in Sphere in the future?
siddharth

Re: Sphere Corp Offices

Post by siddharth »

sure like to see more corp office game wide .

so we get choice in deploying satalite offices
Only truth prevails, not untruth; by the path of truth is laid out, the Divine
way upon which the sages of the past fulfilled their desires, in attaining the supreme
treasure of Truth.
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

I like it.

:)
Shinter
Retired Staff

Post by Shinter »

Coops wrote:There were Seven Offices added at the time of release :

Lexington | Thrym | Furnace
Metri | Herschelii | Furnace
Palham | Sassion | Sphere
Tosno | Canberra | Furnace
Trantor | Popovich | Anvil
Vosay | Turroth | Verec-per
Zarante | Carlova | The Forge

We are 'working' on the issue of adding them to settlements and star bases. But even when we clear that it will only be for level Seven Settlements + and for Starbases.

The above offices are listed in the Finder on live searching for 'Corporation Bureau'.

It should be noted that whilst the location of a starting corp is important it is NOT the end of the world. You can add other offices later and then move your Corp HQ to any one of the offices you own.

Coops
Just copying this over from another post in this section, for those who missed it. And also pointing out there are no shortage of slots available outside of Sphere - might want to think about expanding your horizons ;)
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Shinter wrote:Just copying this over from another post in this section, for those who missed it. And also pointing out there are no shortage of slots available outside of Sphere - might want to think about expanding your horizons ;)
Sure. Let me point that We have to be in our Office to send crew for mission. So it is unwise to place HQ in place we rarely are. IF we could SEND MISSION from ANY place (and change equipment/allocate IP from office only), your advice would be sound. But we can't. We have to be in Office. So Placing Office outside of Sphere means, for me, a lot of troubles. I have my resources (Crafting/GBM) here, My factories, my Malls, my settlement...

In short, If I have to visit Corporation HQ every 2 hours, It must be near my nest. If every week, or every month, it could be everywhere. So Free slots in Sphere are crucial (Unless Coops have lvl 7 almost done).
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

To enable those who want to remain in sphere I have added another slew of Empty Offices to Sassion.

Later once players can locate / Host their own Offices you can close the initial office if you wish. But for now gives you all a chance to be closer to where you wish to begin with if not ideally situated for all. (Which would be impossible) :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Thank you, Coops :)
Yogan
CE Official Supporter

Post by Yogan »

Thanks Coops,
But there seems to be a problem, all the new office slots are grayed out and un-selectable.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Just been to the office on Sassion witha Corp license active and I have the option to open an office on the ones at the bottom.

Have you got a license ?

You need one of those from the NPC on Pistia.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Only two free slots left at Sassion. Can we have another extension, Coops?

Thanks!