Has anyone done a cost analysis on corporations

A place to discuss and post about Corporations & Mining Barges. Share your finds and discoveries or simply ask questions about the Corp & Barge process.
pikolinianita

Re: Has anyone done a cost analysis on corporations

Post by pikolinianita »

If you enter CE Data Repository (top left tab "Game Info"), Choose schematics tab and find your item. last column is store where you can buy it.
Pay attention to "tech" value, as many schemes don't appear on locations with low tech level.
soarin24

Post by soarin24 »

okay thanks
james t kirk

Post by james t kirk »

well am enjoying my corp so far. so for those of you who have been running corporations for a while now what sorts of profits are you getting?
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

50-100k per mission, 9 pilots, 4-6h per mission, 17-25 sorties per mission.

I send them 2-3 times per day if possible on missions, so 150-300k income per day. The sorties are giving loot, helps me to get some more credits from the GBM.
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

My corp, Founded : Jun 12th 2016. Combat Office only, 4 crew atm, no Corporate EBK.
1,9k contracts, so I assume 300k of fuel burned (200-400k for sure), 40M cr on plus side (minus cost of Ships, buildings, crew, equipment), roughly 1000 (1k) of each no expanse, no Alien, no SMR resource. more of less.
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

Ezequiel Tudor received 10,253 XP for their endeavours. They also received 102 XP towards the key requirement ability of this contract.

The Corporation received 1,025 XP and 102,538 credits was deposited into the Corporation Bank.

Sadly due to there being insufficient SBK / EBK units we needed to pay out 17,069 credits for repairs to the ship from Pirate activity.

that is one of the missions with a higher payout, also combat.
james t kirk

Post by james t kirk »

what levels for your captain and the corp don't both have an affect?
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

My corp has three pilots, Suzette here is level 22. The others are 23 and 20.
I have a catlow haulage shop and a gsr mining shop.
I've found the catlow mostly gives me short duration (30-90 minutes) missions, which
pay fairly low, ie 1100-1900 XP is typical. So I usually only do those on days I play extensively.
The gsr gives longer missions (usually from 4.00 hrs up to over 7.00 hours) with better payouts.
I run the long missons (6 or 7 hour) at night when I log out for the night.
This is a typical 4.0 hour mission.

Captain,

DWLLC Dig1 has completed its contract for G.S.R Mining

Suzette Russo received 3,924 XP for their endeavours. They also received 39 XP towards the key requirement ability of this contract.

The Corporation received 392 XP and 39,240 credits was deposited into the Corporation Bank.

Although we sustained damage to the ship during Pirate activity on the last contract, we were able to repair the ship using Corp EBK units as there were sufficient units for our needs. Thank you for providing them captain.

Please Note: Any loot collected during this contract was noted in your Corp Log at the time of locating. The resources will have been placed directly in the Local C.S that this ships is Operating from in your name.

As a bonus Suzette Russo managed to mine an extra 119 units of Kallycite Ore. This was returned to Carlova and deposited in the Local Commercial Store for you Captain.

Corp Management.
james t kirk

Post by james t kirk »

why did you get that bonus?
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

From Mining and Salvage missions you usually get bonus (iirc), and some Loot from Fighting Pirates. Hauling missions brings only some Combat loot (possibly a lot of credits), and Combat missions a lot of loot from Piratets (I hope I get more than Haulers or Miners, lol).