Leryn & Leran Fall to A.I Invaders

Game Role Playing Storyline news posts from ISN News. Gus Givens and his staff will keep you updated on the latest news and rumours within the Universe.
Gus Givens
CE ISN Reporter

Leryn & Leran Fall to A.I Invaders

Post by Gus Givens »

Hi there viewers,

It's Gus Givens here with breaking news on the A.I invaders. For the last few months a level of stability was reached in systems where the A.I invaders have been seen. Whilst they have only been truly stamped out in Tauri, coalition forces along with valiant captains have managed to keep the A.I tide in check.

Well that was until this morning!

From initial reports we can say that a large force numbering some 2000+ A.I raiders came out of the Nebula and split into two battle groups and attacked Leryn and Leran. They overran the defences laid in place by Verecian forces and Coalition groups in a matter of hours.

At this time both Leryn and Leran are both under A.I occupation and any attempts to land on these planets has been met with astonishing displays of defensive batteries the A.I seem to have erected over major cities.

Leran was uninhabited, but it is understood that none of the explorers on planet at the time have been heard from or seen since the A.I forces landed.

Approx 20 minutes ago a rushed press conference was held on Cinq Port by General Hayes. He has stated that a full strength combat ready fleet has jumped into Kinbnal and taken up orbit near Breik. The fleet has a brand new flag ship the Kriton. The Goliath class Carrier is a new coalition design and is testing two new types of technology, one a new shield system and the other a new automated drone combat system.

Both these systems have been designed from reversed engineered A.I tech. It is hoped that if these battle tests are positive and that this tech can be releases to other combat ready forces for manufacturing and deployment.

General Hayes stressed the importance of not loosing Breik. In his words "Loosing the planet would be disastrous for human kind as a whole. We will have to withdraw our fleet and close the jump gate system physically annexing the system from any further activities. It is the only way we can guarantee the A.I do not get beyond the Kinbnal system."

At this time close to 6,000 A.I ships are in system although no new sightings have been spotted for a few hours.

Captain Montaback of the Coalition Kriton, has relaxed usual Military protocols and any captain wishing to avail themselves of his ships services may now do so. Please note, you can pick up scanner, weapons and even the Coalition Target Scanner (A.I) from his ships stores. They also have a first rate repair bay.

We will keep you apprised of the situation as it transpires.

Over to you Sally with the weather report Galaxy wide

Gus Givens
ISN Newsdesk