ECO Passes with Flying Colors!

Game Role Playing Storyline news posts from ISN News. Gus Givens and his staff will keep you updated on the latest news and rumours within the Universe.
Gus Givens
CE ISN Reporter

ECO Passes with Flying Colors!

Post by Gus Givens »

Gus here, with a news item that has come from our 'design and technology team'. The race for an Official All Terrain vehicle that meets the Planetary Exploration guidelines has been a literal race, with many designers and companies all tripping over each other to prove their ATV is the one for the title.

A small Technology company by the name of Wal's ATV Designs it seems has been nominated and our D&T team were lucky enough to be able to film the vehicle in recent planetary trials.

A spokesman from Wal's ATV design was on hand to tell us a little about the ATV.

"Well we are really proud of her and we think that captains will find the Exploration and Colonisation Universal Planetary Vehicle or ECO for short will fit all their exploration requirements."

It seems that this small ATV design company managed to land themselves a veteran pilot / driver for the planetary testing phase - You will all know her as Gunny from New Orion. Seems she was due some leave and relished the idea of driving this ECO ATV to its limits.

We managed to get a a few minutes with Gunny and here's what she had to say about the ECO.

"To be honest I was skeptical when I first saw the ECO. She looked cumbersome and was build more like a tank than an ATV. But man is it fast and agile! I don't think I've ever had some much fun, well not legally!

It has loads of room inside for storage and retrieval, even comes with a Geo-Scanner fitted as standard. It's also extremely tough. One thing that makes it stand out from the others I've looked over is that the Buggy (sorry that's my pet name for it) can withstand just about any atmospheric condition you can throw at it. We even took it through to the Expanse and gave a few Javorans a run for their money."

It seems the Planetary Exploration authorities and also the Explorers League agreed with Gunny and the Buggy errr sorry ECO-UPV has been given the official seal of approval.

We have attached a few snaps the guys from the design and technology team manged to snap whilst following Gunny.

Gus Givens ISN News
bug5.png
bug5.png (569.82 KiB) Viewed 2016 times
bug4.png
bug4.png (717.81 KiB) Viewed 2016 times
bug3.png
bug3.png (779.33 KiB) Viewed 2016 times
bug2.png
bug2.png (847.8 KiB) Viewed 2016 times
bug1.png
bug1.png (643.93 KiB) Viewed 2016 times
bug6.png