The Journal of Dr Standish - Continued

Game Role Playing Storyline news posts from ISN News. Gus Givens and his staff will keep you updated on the latest news and rumours within the Universe.
Gus Givens
CE ISN Reporter

The Journal of Dr Standish - Continued

Post by Gus Givens »

Hi viewers and welcome to ISN, bringing you all the news from around the galaxies. We now go over live to the ISN forensic department where Professor Grant Brude has another instalment of Dr Standish’ journal to share with us. Over to you Professor.

Thank you Mike and once again we’d like to thank all the captains for their help in sending in the fragments of the journal that will hopefully allow us to determine the final days of Dr Standish. We think we have approximately seventy per cent of the journal in our possession now and we’re hoping we’ll be able to retrieve the remaining pieces in the next few days.

Though we do have fragments of the doctors’ latest entries we have agreed not to make those public at this time as there are some glaring omissions and even using the advanced software at our disposal we could be making a huge mistake issuing the later entries before we have all the fragments in our possession. With that in mind we have managed to piece together the second, third and fourth entries in the journal and we believe these to be ninety nine point eight per cent accurate.

So, without any further ado, here are those journal entries.

Day 2
I’m not sure how she managed it but while I was sleeping, Pearl manoeuvred the pod alongside a freighter and attached it to the underside of the hull. Thankfully there is an airlock between the main compartment and outside or I would have been sucked out to my death. I can only guess at her intentions but it matters little, we will leave the next time the freighter disembarks and make our way to my laboratory.

Day 3
We arrived at a space port and I readied myself to make an escape from the pod without being noticed but Pearl refused to comply and I was unable to force her to leave. At one point I actually thought she was going to attack me. I wonder what plans she has in her head.

Day 4
I awoke to find that Pearl has absorbed all the provisions and a number of items from the engineering manifest, little that there was. She seems to be creating a rudimentary propulsion system upon her carapace and her size has increased twofold which makes the main compartment a little cramped. The freighter is underway again though I have no way of knowing exactly where we are.

We hope to bring you more from the journal in the next few days, until then it’s back to you in the studio.

Thank you Professor and once again we would like to thank the following Captains for their assistance in this matter.

Hunbaba
Arbaligh
loopylaura
Manfromstars
NarutoHimura95
NeoCortex
puppeteer107
Quillian
Stanton Fisk
kryton
Crazycritter
Husker1