Coops Reward Tokens [CLOSED]

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Coops Reward Tokens [CLOSED]

Post by Coops »

New Coops Reward Tokens

I've decided that those of you that support CE through your very many different external actions should have something back in return. So I've created a series of collectable tokens. Seven in all. These can be earned through showing your support in the Official CE store with purchases of £25 or more.

This collection has been added to the game on a permanent basis. When ever you manage to collect a full collection of seven unique tokens send them to me (Coops) in game at any location and CLAIM your very special prize.

They are NOT obtainable in game through normal game play.

They are trade-able and can also be handed in to the festive store if you prefer for 50 Festive points!

Coops, Apr 1, 2013
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Coops Reward Tokens

Post by Coops »

This is a post related to the Coops Tokens.

Should you have made an order in the form of Real Money where the money part of the funding is equal to or more than £25.00 and NOT have received a Coops Token please do the following.

Contact me through the Forums here OR in game. I will need the Purchase order ID and the amount you spent in real funds. Plus a statement from yourself that you did not receive a Token.

I'm asking for this as I have had some 'false' claims in the past where players received their tokens and then sold them off to others, then a few months later attempted to claim them again. This sadly means I now have to check any and all claims in this department. I'm openly happy to honor any such mistake on my part, but you must provide the Order Number and the amount you spent in real funds.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Coops Reward Tokens

Post by Coops »

I am here by closing down the Coops Reward Token system.

Over the years many of you have used it and enjoyed its rewards, which for the most part at the time it was conceived were excellent and worthy rewards. Time has moved on and the system has become more of a nightmare to manage and deal with on a monthly basis. Many players are now handing in their 2,3 or 4th sets and beginning to ask more and more convoluted requests.

So I have decided to close down the Coops Token system.

For those of you WITH existing Tokens - You may still trade them between players and you may still hand them in to complete sets. I will however not be issuing any more.

The RULES still remain that you must have made 7 eligible store orders to have received the original tokens from store spends. This has been a major issue of late with players buying them off other players and NOT having spent ANY funds in support in the store themselves. This causes my blood pressure to rise as I spend time trying to resolve these issues.

I'm more than happy to run core-exiles and to continue to support and code for it, but not if I end up with bad mannered payers sending me hate mail and general abuse because THEY cant read or cant be bothered too.

Coops

EDIT: For those who dont have enough to make a full set, or simply wish to trade odd ones in to clear your inventory. Send them to me (Coops) WITH an accompanying PM telling me that you'd like to trade them in for Exiles Resource Tokens. I will give a 1:1 in this instance, hopefully this will take the sting out of owning less than a full set.