Coops Reward Tokens

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Coops Reward Tokens

Post by Coops » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:57 pm

New Coops Reward Tokens

I've decided that those of you that support CE through your very many different external actions should have something back in return. So I've created a series of collectable tokens. Seven in all. These can be earned through showing your support in the Official CE store with purchases of £25 or more.

This collection has been added to the game on a permanent basis. When ever you manage to collect a full collection of seven unique tokens send them to me (Coops) in game at any location and CLAIM your very special prize.

They are NOT obtainable in game through normal game play.

They are trade-able and can also be handed in to the festive store if you prefer for 50 Festive points!

Coops, Apr 1, 2013

A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!

Coops
Site Admin

Re: Coops Reward Tokens

Post by Coops » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:58 pm

A few months ago, as a way of saying thank you to those players that support the game through the store, Coops introduced his Coops Reward Tokens, which when collected as a full set and a claim made, would award those captains with a big sack of phat l00t for their game account.

The tokens are awarded on purchases over £25 in a single transaction, and a full set of 7 unique tokens can be handed in for a rather nice reward.

Effective immediately, when making a claim with a full set of CRT, we will verify that the claimant has an active store account with a qualifying spend. In simple terms, you will need to show purchases of £175 (7x £25) to qualify the claim.

Genuine claimants will have no issues swapping duplicate CRT's with other supporters to get a full set, as they will meet the new criteria.

I hope that you understand the reason for this change, and will embrace it... It is for the overall benefit of the game, so is here to stay.

Prev, Jul 9, 2013
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!