Genesis Status Updated

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Genesis Status Updated

Post by Coops »

For those of you looking to earn Genesis Points to own a Genesis Deployment, we created the Genesis Status Page. But as was pointed, it was not all that useful in knowing WHAT was actually required at each location other than an overview.

Well now the Status Page does both. It now displays all the data on the outstanding Genesis Planet requirements. You can now plan your trips to the Offices armed with the resources or modules to deposit.

I also have some news that it appears the Coalition have agreed to extend this Project, adding in several more new Genesis Collection systems. Offices have opened at the following locations to begin new Genesis Collections:

Starbase-134 in Noril
Osse in Talos

Both these new offices are looking for the FULL resource and module listing for a Genesis Project.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!