Coops Goodie Bag

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Coops Goodie Bag

Post by Coops »

This post is here so I can add to the Coops Goodie Bag. As you clear Stages in the 11th Coops Challenge, I will add items to the Bag. These items will be awarded to EVERYONE that Took Part in the Challenge (Big or small).

I'm publishing the full reward list this time and simply adding the 'Numbers' to it each time the bag grows. That way you can see what you're AIMING for in a Full Bag :)

Coops Goodie Bag Listing

1500 / 2,000 Festive Points
20 / 20 SNARG Treats
1500 / 2,000 Sven Barter Points
20 / 20 X Stamina Stim 100 + 100 HP Pack
20 / 20 X 30% XP Boosters
20 / 20 X Supra Nano Ammo Pack
20 / 20 X Random U.A. Minerals
20 / 20 X Random U.A. Metals
20 / 20 X Random Gemstones
20 / 20 X Festive Tokens (to be used with Sally Longstrom)
20 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Armour) T1
20 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Armour) T2
20 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Hull) T1
20 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Hull) T2
20 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Shield) T1
20 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Shield) T2
20 / 25 X Planetary Vehicle Repair Kit Raptor 1

2/ 2 X IP Reset
3500 / 5,000 Skill IP Points

15 / 15 X Halloween O2 Packs
15/ 15 X Personal Shield Packs
15 / 15 X Rexx F.O2 Strawberry (Medium)
15 / 15 X Rexx F.O2 Blueberry (Medium)
5 / 15 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Armour) T1
5 / 15 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Hull) T1
5 / 15 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Shield) T1

0 / 1 X Random Fragment Refinery (Tradeable)
0 / 1 X Random Commercial Extractor (Tradeable)
0 / 1 X Random Industrial Extractor (Tradeable)
0 / 1 X Random Mega Mall (Tradeable)

15 / 15 X Random Crystals
3 / 3 X Random Bio Implant Modules

Coops

Last edited 14:33 1st April

Goodie Bag Processed 14:50 on the 1st.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Coops Goodie Bag

Post by Coops »

The beginning of Day Five in the 11th Coops Challenge. Your standing at 15 Stages complete this morning as I survey the Carnage that is the CE Universe. :) You're doing really well in some areas you generally struggle with but poor in others.

Overall though 15 at this stage is a great effort. I see that the RAID bell sits are Zero ominously. You need to work together on these folks, even if its a team fo small guys attacking the smaller ones and a team of bigger players attacking the big ones. These RAID kills are within your Grasp they just need alittle teamwork. Use Discord Chat #Raid Channel and the forums to organise yourselves.

Pirates 314 VS Players 301 - that's a cool score almost level playing field this time around with the Pirates JUST in the lead, but you're doing really well!

I'm off to reward the Greedy Wolf Claims and top up the Goodie Bag above.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Wow a Busy Weekend, 23 Stages are now complete so grats indeed. Still just over a week to go so keep it up!

You Smashed 10 RAIDS over the weekend and cleaned up close to half a million units of Salvage from them:) Your a few Handin Exchange tokens form completing that all together!

Truly a busy weekend you all had. Even the Second Stage of the MEch Challenge got completed so Big pat on the back folks!

I'll go update the Goodie Bay!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

THIRTY STAGES - That's 30! - LOL Grats folks, you have been working hard indeed. You still have Five days left so keep at it but already you have completed the Derelicts and Exchange hand in with 10 Sections now on their third stage! I suspect a few of those will fall today so keep on playing folks!

OK, I'm off to top up the Goodie Bag!

Coops