Mech Week Winners

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Mech Week Winners

Post by Coops »

First off Everyone Gets 5,000 Fuel into their depot this morning. That's just for the massive effort of breaking my 750 Kills target. In fact, you smashed that with the final scores at Coops 1,274 VS Players 1,121 It was a massive effort on many players parts with over 100 players actually dropping mechs in the zone this last week.

I gave away close to 250 Mech packs and my staff cohorts had their hands full giving them away as well so all in all Congrats! Now the winners. The top 3 are Painz, Porrima and our very own King David.

These players earn themselves a 'Life Time Premium Account Upgrade' plus a choice like the other 17 runner-ups of a Prize from the Box below.

1# Painz
2# Porrima
3# King David

4# Cashew
5# Baboon
6# Lord Castellan Creed
7# Namie
8# Siddharth
9# NBailey
10# Stringer
11# Madmaxxx
12# Falconner
13# Samudra
14# Pleasure
15# Grimes
16# Squirt
17# Hadron
18# Gorkus
19# Dvg125
20# Gruntok

Prize Box: All 20 Winners get to choose ONE item from the Box each. You may choose to bestow it on a friend/alt or Guild member if you choose. All claims must be made in writing VIA in-game PM to me (Coops) stating what your claiming and who it is to go too.

2 X Christmas Resource Token
10,000 Fuel Ticket
An Item from the Settlement Store Page HERE
An Item from the Genesis Store Page HERE
An Item from the Barge Store Page HERE
A CE Starter Pack 3 (Deluxe) from the CE Store Page HERE

Remember to decide what you'd like then contact me VIA PM with your decision.

Highest Mech Kills
This time around we have THREE mechs with 8 Kills - The same top three winners lol - Painz, Porrima and King David. Due to this, they EACH get a DOUBLE DIP in the Prize Box!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!