December Festivities Begin!

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

December Festivities Begin!

Post by Coops »

It's that time of year once more where we begin to Roll out Christmas festivities and start to give away the Kitchen Sink! This year is no exception and today sees those festivities come to life. Please READ below before wandering in to chat and yelling 'Err what do I do with these????' :)

You will shortly start to see Christmas based Festive items being handed out by the Festive Ticker. Again, if you're new this hands out Festive items (placed directly into your Misc Store) at random periods. How much you get is based on how long you played since the last time it triggered.

So the MORE you play the game, the MORE festive loot you will get!
The festive Ticker will run all through December right up till the 2nd of January.

Let's review what's likely to be Dropped

First off there are a bunch of 'San Ticlaws' items. These have various names but all begin with 'San Ticlaws'. These are being collected and stashed away for Christmas Morning when they will be handed out to the Orphans in the Sphere.

You can hand them in (for XP) at any of the 'San Ticlaws Collection' offices.

Then we have the 'Coops Christmas Exchange Items'. There are Ten of these and they should be collected and traded in for XP and Christmas Points. The same stores will offer you a selection of December ONLY Specials. These cost Christmas points. I'm sure you get the idea!

You can hand them in (for XP) at any of the 'Christmas Exchange' offices.

Then we have a series of Xmas - Lost Documents. These were sucked into space out of my personal cabin. These need to be returned via a Competiton I started for their safe return. Check out the Fat reward (yes another Christmas Resource Token is on offer) for collecting one of each 20 Xmas - Lost Document.

You can hand them in (for a FAT Prize) By reading and following THIS COMPETITON

You may also find a few 'other items' in the Festive hand out. These along with ALL the items can if you so choose, be traded at any Festive Store. Please note that all the items have Bios, most tell you what to do with them and also include a date for them disappearing from your hold!

Christmas Taggers!

It looks like the Christmas taggers have struck once again. They have been out and about with their spray cans and tinsel making the lace look somewhat brighter :) But of course, the authorities are furious, as are many Captains!

So if you spot there festive 'Taggings' please REPORT ONE. You only need report one and you may report one for Each Alt toon you have, though alts must report themselves!

The Taggers seem to have used a Hologramtic pain this year on Captain ships loadouts so you may find the image changes as you twist it in the light. The Authorities have promised to make sure all captains loadouts and promenades are cleared of this awful tagging once the Christmas festivities are over. In the meantime see one report it and claim yourself a prize pack of goodies!

Festive NPC's

I will be talking to the Festive Store shortly and asking them for their roster of Festive NPC's. These will be sent out to the Settlements that have asked for them in the forum thread OVER HERE.

If you have your settlement name down already, I will be visiting each of you and replacing any current Festive NPC's with Christmas ones. If you have NOT yet added your name or don't yet have a Festive NPC don't worry. Add your settlements details AS REQUESTED and I will see that your looked after.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!