Coops Challenge Number 10 - Complete!

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Coops Challenge Number 10 - Complete!

Post by Coops »

Well, what can I say it's not even the Final whistle and yet you have completed ALL FIFTY-THREE stages set out for you. A herculean task so a MASSIVE pat on the back. The final one of Mining was done by a large number of you all working together to cull that last stage.

I have this morning Opened the Christmas Resource Token Token Service. This is accessible in-game via the left hand CE Guides tab. It will remain open until midnight on the 14th of January. Giving you plenty of time to spend your Tokens. I'll even be giving you more opportunities to win more of them this December so keep a firm eye on the forums, Twitter and Facebook.

Due to your efforts, you drove the value for the CRT up to 4,225,000 this year! That's the highest its ever been so congrats!

Shortly after the final timeout on the Coops Challenge at 14:00 I will award the Coops Goodie bag to ALL those who took part. In the meantime, I'm about to go add an additional 5,000 Fuel to every captain's fuel tank for breaking the 3 Million fuel goal! That's on top of the 26,500 Fuel Ticket you'll be receiving shortly for the 53 Goal fuel prize!

Congrats folks on a challenge VERY well executed!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!