Challenge Goodie Bag!

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Challenge Goodie Bag!

Post by Coops »

This post is here so I can add to the Coops Goodie Bag. As you clear Stages in the 10th Coops Challenge, I will add items to the Bag. These items will be awarded to EVERYONE that Took Part in the Challenge (Big or small).

I'm publishing the full reward list this time and simply adding the 'Numbers' to it each time the bag grows. That way you can see what you're AIMING for in a Full Bag :)

Coops Goodie Bag Listing

2000 / 2,000 Festive Points
20 / 20 SNARG Treats
2000 / 2,000 Sven Barter Points
20 / 20 X Stamina Stim 100 + 100 HP Pack
20 / 20 X 30% XP Boosters
20 / 20 X Supra Nano Ammo Pack
20 / 20 X Random U.A. Minerals
20 / 20 X Random U.A. Metals
20 / 20 X Random Gemstones
20 / 20 X Festive Tokens (to be used with Sally Longstrom)
25 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Armour) T1
25 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Armour) T2
25 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Hull) T1
25 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Hull) T2
25 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Shield) T1
25 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Shield) T2
25 / 25 X Planetary Vehicle Repair Kit Raptor 1

2/ 2 X IP Reset
5000 / 5,000 Skill IP Points

15 / 15 X Halloween O2 Packs
15 / 15 X Personal Shield Packs
15 / 15 X Rexx F.O2 Strawberry (Medium)
15 / 15 X Rexx F.O2 Blueberry (Medium)
15 / 15 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Armour) T1
15 / 15 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Hull) T1
15 / 15 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Shield) T1

1 / 1 X Random Fragment Refinery (Tradeable)
1 / 1 X Random Commercial Extractor (Tradeable)
1 / 1 X Random Industrial Extractor (Tradeable)
1 / 1 X Random Mega Mall (Tradeable)

15 / 15 X Random Crystals
3 / 3 X Random Bio Implant Modules

Coops

Last updated 11:22 on the 1st December
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Challenge Goodie Bag!

Post by Coops »

Start of Day Three here for the Coops Challenge and your up for Seven stages cleared. You're doing well to building up across the board and some are getting closer as I type.

My luck I came down with a world-class snotty ass high temp flu yesterday so my time in front of a keyboard is Very limited right now.

But I have updated the Goody Bag above and will continue to monitor the Challenge as the days go by.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Crawled out fo my pit this morning - feeling like death warmed up here with some snotty arse flue Grrrr

But I'm really pleased you have all cleared 17 of the Challenge stages - that's some achievement and you should all pat yourselves on the back. But there is a long way to go and lots more to do.

One of the weird things is I checked the day before the challenge, and over 8000 ships were killed inside a 24 hour period, yet on day four of the challenge and the 1st stage of Combat Ships is still lagging being with close to 2K more required.

I guess all the combat guys peeled off for a beer :)

Anyway, I'll go update the Goody Bag above :)

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Feeling somewhat more human today so I have returned to my desk for a period today.

What do I find Yowza - overnight you moved 17 to 22 stages completed! CONGRATULATIONS!

A big shout out to those RAID players who would have made the full 20 if there had been more RAIDS to kill :) Just goes to show what a little carrot will do. I suspect those taking part have been getting some nice loots from those RAIDS over the last week.

Also a shout out to those players diligently clearing Derelicts - Way to go All three stages complete!

So with 22 stages down I'm off to once again update the Goodie Bag above!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Well, well, well - What do we have there another EIGHT stages completed bringing you up to 30!

That's THIRTY Stages completed - Great going folks. It also looks like a few more are close to falling. I see the RAID guys are taking time to let the RAID pool repopulate and then probably cherry pick the last 4 required. Meanwhile, miners, hauliers and salvagers have been hard at work.

The current global fuel tickets sites at 15,000 ! and of course your doing a great job of increasing the Christmas Resource Token value. Bringing it up to a current new value of 2,500,000 and climbing.

Will you make the full 53 stage goal this year?

We shall see- Meanwhile I'm off to top up the Goodie Bag above.

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Still feeling like death warmed up over here - but got up today to check on the challenge status and update the Goodie Challenge bag for you. Seven more have fallen since my last post. Bringing you up to THIRTY-SEVEN done so far!

Congrats that's some steaming and with a few close to falling it will be 39 even 40 by end of the day!

Keep em coming let's see if you can make it a record breaker and get then ALL this time around!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

FOURTY FOUR Down!

NINE To go! Wow you really have been busy huh? I think I can guess why LMAO :)

Seriously though that's some achievement so congrats. Of course, those last Nine are proving tough but there is no reason you can't get them under your belt before you run out of time on the 1st of December. Remember the final whistle is not till 14:00 Game time!

Still, 210 Mechs required for Stage Four (Bonus stage) and I'm still dropping Greed Wolf Prize Mechs! In fact if you want a cool set of prizes I'd join in that activity if nothing else. Doesn't matter if your level 10 or level 110 everyone can take part.

Check out the Greedy Wolf Prize mech thread OVER HERE

I'm off to top up the Goody Bag!
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

FIFTY TWO !

LOL - It's amazing what players can do when you dangle a carrot like the Christmas Resource Token overall value in front of them :) We normally struggle to get 3/4 of the challenge stages completed but this time around it looks very much like for the first time all 53 Stages will be completed since they were raised to 53.

You even smashed the 3 Million Fuel Goal (an extra overall goal). For which I'm going to award a special prize to those that took part!

Once the competition/challenge draws to a close tomorrow at 14:00 Games time I will award the Goodie back and any fuel tickets etc along with the Overall Fuel Goal special reward.

IF you complete the 53rd challenge BEFORE tomorrow I will roll the Christmas Tokens in the morning with their new value. If you don't I will have to wait and see if you complete the 53rd challenge before the challenge ends THEN add the new Value to the tokens.

But I'm sure you'd rather wait than have them issued and be of less possible value than they could be :)

Fingers crossed for you all!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

A Final Congratulations.

FIFTY-THREE stages completed and still time left remaining!

An astounding result, so congrats to you all! I have updated the Goody Bag and will be awarding that shortly after the completion closes at 2:00 PM today.

Really well-done folks. Your efforts have driven the Christmas Token up to a staggering new high value of 4,225,000 credits @Joes prices that's a lot of resources lol

I hope you enjoy what we have planned for December but for now, I'm off to clear down the Mech Arena and start cleaning up the mess you all made this year :)

Coops