Coops Challenge Number 10 - Active!

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Coops Challenge Number 10 - Active!

Post by Coops »

Coops Challenge Number 10!

OK, the Tenth Coops Challenge is now Active. For those who have not played before this is where I have laid out a series of challenges for players to complete. Each challenge has at least three stages and for EACH stage that's completed, I add 500 Fuel to an end total of Fuel you will get in the form of a Fuel Ticket.

If you were to complete ALL the challenges this time around that would amount to a Ticket for 26,500 fuel! (for EVERY player that took part).

Mech War Begins
I will also be shortly letting the Mech Pirates lose in the Mech arena. There are three Pirate Captain with several thousand Mechs waiting in the hanger bay for combat. These will be dropped 24 X 7 over the next 2 weeks. Killing these works towards three of the Coops Challenge stages, not to mention some cool prizes along the way for certain kills (see the Competition Thread section of the forums).

You can review the Current Mech War OVER HERE

Coops Goodie Bag
Then there is the Coops Goodie Bag. Once the first stage is completed I will 'Begin' The Goodie Bag post. This goodie bag grows and grows each day as the stages are completed. The day after the comp closes I will award Everyone that took part whatever is in the Goodie bag!

Check out the GOODIE BAG Over here.

Coops Challenge Reward Tokens
We also have the Reward Tokens to be collected and handed in. Another three-stage process for you to add towards. These tokens will appear next to your current collections of November festive items. These are handed out by the Festive ticker, all you have to do is PLAY. The more you play the more you stand a chance of collecting them.

Hand them in at the Coops Challenge Offices and not only add to the stages but also get some Festive Points. You can find them in the following locations.

Aurelia - ARK-09 - Furnace
Blake - Lucious Port - Furnace
Descarte - Messor - Sphere
Elmquae - Habitat-87 - Verec-per
Ethan - Darius - Sphere
Feris - Haven - Sphere
Franklyn - Yeltsim - Sphere
Gainsboro - Pyragles Base - Sphere
Kirzhach - Starbase-140 - Furnace
Metri - Janus Station - Furnace
Mork - Mindy - Furnace
Mostony - Edana - Verec-per
Oengo - Otaio - Verec-per
Pevek - Trade Hub 59- Furnace
Sunrise - Zwanziq Station - Sphere
Tantas - Yonartthakr - Expanse
Trantor - Fujimori - Anvil
Xellum - Jaworski - Anvil
Yam - Sabian - Expanse
Zarante - Berolina - The Forge

You can access the Coops Challenge stats table at any time from in-game via the 'CE Guides' tab or out fo game OVER HERE

Christmas Token Boost

For Each Challenge level achieved I will add 75,000 Credits to the Value of a Christmas Reward Token! So the more challenges you complete the more the Christmas Reward Tokens will be valued at come December the 1st!

You'll need to work together and work hard to get all the challenges done in time, but at 75K per stage completed you still win a massive boost to the Tokens come December the 1st!

Have fun folks and keep an eye on the Chat for rewards and prizes being given away by myself and the staff and for special Mech kills!

P.S if you want to help out with the Wrecks (ships) I created THIS PAGE to help with this. It's available all year round but figured it might help :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!