Sunday Off - Woah.... lol

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Sunday Off - Woah.... lol

Post by Coops »

I took yesterday off - Yup pretty much didn't look at the game or code or even run a comp in chat..

When I got back into my mailbox this morning you would have thought I'd left the country and changed my name lol. Folks (aimed at a specific few) Please understand I make no massive profit from CE, in fact recently some months I've had to put my own money INTO the games piggy bank to make sure it could advertise and buy more art.

Understand that from time to time I WILL take a day off. This is an indy game with One developer and some great staff who give their time freely to help out when they can.

I really don't deserve some of the '####' I got in my mailbox from yesterday and overnight.

Chill out :)

I ALWAYS catch up on posts, PM's and emails. I never miss someone's plea for help or assistance and if you've won something and claimed it I WILL get to it. So please I love you all but if I don't respond right there and then it does not mean I've run away and joined the Rexx Devotion Cult. :mrgreen:

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!