November Festive NPC's

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

November Festive NPC's

Post by Coops »

As we roll into November a new set of Festive NPC's has been added. These have been placed on the settlements who's owners missed out on the first round of Halloween NPC's.

Halloween NPC.

If you have NOT yet asked for an NPC and own a Settlement (LOTS OF YOU) then now is the time to ask.

These guys are offering IP, XP, Festive Points and Fuel for Various November Festive Items.

I will be releasing the November Festive loots into the game shortly and are thus :

Guy Fawkes Prints 1 to 10
Movember Awareness Token
Thanksgiving Celebration 1 to 3

Those who know me well would suggest you hold on to one of each :) You never know when you might 'just need them' :)

Play to Win

These will be available through the 'Play to Win' Festive Handout. The same system that's been running all October with Pumpkins. It took a break overnight and so far today whilst I have a rummage in the code and checked everything was ok for November to officially Start :)

Don't forget All Festive Items have an in-game shelf life. You can check this by reading its info. It will tell you when it disappears from the game. Generally, this is about 2 to 4 weeks depending on the item after the festive period closes.

Halloween Comps and Exchanges

I will leave the Exchanges (for Pumpkins) open till the 15th of November, giving you plenty of time to hand in the last dribs and drabs of Halloween goodness. After that its closed for another year.

There is still a few days left on the Halloween Coops Collection as this closes midnight on the 5th of November.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!