CHRISTMAS TOKENS - By Demand

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

CHRISTMAS TOKENS - By Demand

Post by Coops »

SPECIAL EARLY ARRIVAL - CHRISTMAS TOKENS
After talking with a number of our regular supporters and some of the staff who have had their ear to the ground. It appears the general consensus atm is that players are not spending as they are waiting for a reward that comes only once a year - the Christmas Resource Token.

So to stop you having to 'stop yourself spending' till next month, I've released the reward Early (Again). So From here till the 31st of January any purchase where the cash value is £25 or greater will receive a Christmas Resource Token. This goes to the PURCHASERS account UNLESS stated at the time of purchase.

You will receive a CRT for Each £25 spent. So spend £50 you get 2, spend £75 you get 3 etc. This relates to Cash Value elements of your Sale AFTER discounts

Token Value
During November we will have a Challenge Event to determine the eventual value of a CRT. All tokens are added to your account and can be spent during the Month of December.

Note: Anyone who has spent £25.00 or more already this month in Real Funds not Gift Certs will receive a token retroactively on their account.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!