October Looms Closer

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

October Looms Closer

Post by Coops »

Seems I'm constantly working from one Festive Event to the next, but I've had a break for a while now, and possibly a good thing as starting in October we will be beginning the long haul of 'Festive Events'.

These start with Halloween throughout October. Allowing you to collect items and take part in hand-ins and competitions. Leading through into November where we like to celebrate Guy Fawkes (seeing we are English) lol. That leads us into December and that's just a smorgasbord of Festive stuff - coming to an end in January as we close it all down for a while and I have a small mental breakdown :)

So keep an eye on the CE login Portal. Another eye on the Forums and if you're like me and have some spare eyes check out the Facebook and Twitter pages during the coming festive Period.

Plus don't forget I'm hammering away (almost literally) at Starbases right now so who knows!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!