Outstanding Achievement Awards

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Outstanding Achievement Awards

Post by Coops »

It's taken me a while to plough through who did what for the Ninth Coops Challenge. But I've managed to come up with a short list. These names are captains that for their level did an outstanding job during the challenge.

We have names across the level range and from ALL the stages. Some only had time to take part in the first few weeks, some in the last few weeks, some took part for the entire period. Their names are here for their outstanding efforts towards the challenge, and as a whole, you should congratulate them for this accolade.

If your name is below please contact me IN GAME with a single selection from the list of goodies at the bottom of this post. Please note you MAY if you wish to donate your selection to an alt or another player, but please make a choice within the next few weeks so I can put this one to bed.

Elkhorn
Mechwarrior
Jack Dawe
John Carter Barsoom
Kegaru Tetsudori
Dvg125
Albatross
Gnolmard
Gorkus
Mandible
Nawpar
Hand Solo
Adventure
Exotica
CatriaReeds
C4t4ttack
Samudra
Jager 602
Holiday
Achilleos
Lutes
SpaceBucks
Airport
Yogan
Oynque
5hortpants
Pikolinianita
Adam Smith
Patience
Thomas101
GreyOldWolf
Moonblade
Mark3430
ReformeD
Ax Doc
Paco1601
Slurmewerds
Nori Silverrage
Borbarer
Akkamaddi

Please select ONE of the following and report back to Coops in Game with your choice. Please note, no substitutions will be allowed, only items from the following list count :)

12 Month PA
1 X 20K Fuel Ticket
1 X Pod of your choice
1 X Special of your choice
1 X Barge Item of your choice
1 X Settlement Item of your choice
1 X Genesis Item of your choice
1 X Buddie of your choice

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!