Official CE Store Sales - May

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Official CE Store Sales - May

Post by Coops » Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

1st of May already! Where on earth is 2018 going? Seems there are just not enough hours in the day let alone days in the week. But I'm doing my best to keep on top of things here at Core-Exiles. Recently I've done a lot of back room code cleaning up and clearing up old code that simply was messy and slow.

I have also been working hard on the Star base Auction Code in prep for moving this next behemoth out onto the Server. I have also been scribbling on my Large whiteboard my ideas for the Battle Bus or as I call it Hedgehog which will be the next main stream add on for CE. Allowing players to send their Battleship into the Core and help defend mother earth. All that whilst holding down a job that sees me getting up at 4:00 AM has not been easy lol.

Thank you to the Select FEW who helped us with finance in April. I have sadly to report it was the worst month since re-launching CE in over a decade lol, but I appreciate times are hard all over so we all do what we can.

To that end this month I started something new. A way players with little to spend can invest in CE, make a small profit on there investment and also help support CE as the months roll by. You can read about the new Exile Support Tokens OVER HERE

Meanwhile, lets dig in to Mays offers and rewards!

Preamble : If you made a purchase in April that was eligible for a bonus or reward and you did not claim it, drop me a line with the Order Number and the bits required and I’ll see they are added.

In the meantime.....

15% MAY DISCOUNT CODE

This Months Discount Code is CEMAYSAVER adding that gets you a 15% discount on items in your basket!

MAY SPECIAL SALES

Genesis - Purchase anything from the Genesis Category in the CE Store and Claim another up to the same value for Free - NEW Offer!

Settlements - Purchase anything from the Settlement Category in the CE Store and Claim another up to the same value for Free - NEW Offer!

Engine Special - Purchase an Engine and claim a Free Fuel Tank of the same Level! - Continued

Pods - Buy one Claim one Free - Purchase a Pod and claim another one up to the same value for Free - Continued

Specials - Buy one Claim one Free - Purchase a Pod and claim another one up to the same value for Free - Continued

Implants - Buy one Claim one Free - Purchase an Implant and claim another one up to the same value for Free - Continued

Bio Implants (B.I.M) - Buy one Claim one Free - Purchase a B.I.M and claim another one up to the same value for Free - Continued

C.A.I.C Services Settlement Booster - Buy one and I'll give you another 1 for Free! (You must name the Settlement when purchasing)

Corporations - Purchase anything from the Corporation Category in the CE Store and Claim another up to the same value for Free - Continued

Mining Barges - Purchase anything from the Mining Barge Category in the CE Store and Claim another up to the same value for Free - Continued

Expanse Extractors - Buy One Claim ONE for Free! - Continued

Mega Malls - Buy One Claim ONE for Free! - Continued

You can Find the Core-Exiles Official Store OVER HERE

Or use the Link in Game obtainable from the Left Hand bottom Tab.

MAY REWARDS

This months promotion (Read & Claim at time of Purchase)

Spend £10 or More - Win 2K Fuel Ticket, 1 Month PA.
Spend £15 or More - Win 4K Fuel Ticket, 1 Month PA 1 Skill Pack from below
Spend £25 or More - Win 6K Fuel Ticket, 2 Month PA 1 Skill Pack from below + CES Extractor
Spend £35 or More - Win 8K Fuel Ticket, 2 Month PA 2 Skill Packs from below + CES Extractor
Spend £45 or More - Win 10K Fuel Ticket, 3 Month PA 2 Skill Packs from below + CES Extractor

From above if eligible choose from the skill packs below :

Any Skill Pack EXCEPT ALIEN Skills - These are not included in the Free Skill Pack Offers.

PLUS Every Purchase £5.00 or more gets :

Festive Bonus Pack (incl fuzzy friend) :)
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% Booster Pack
4 X Festive Points for Every £ spent

If making a purchase that is eligible for a skill pack or CES Extractor please enter the Skill pack name, Extractor Name along with the captain name.

Already made a Purchase this month? Anyone who has will have already been awarded the prizes as per above.
Those of you supporting me via Patreon - You have my deepest gratitude!

Coops

P.S a reminder on the use of Gift Certificates relating to Bonus Prizes. Read Me

A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!