Official CE Store Sales - March

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Official CE Store Sales - March

Post by Coops »

Better late than never :)

These days my life is sliced down the middle, CD Developer and Cargo Loader lol. That doesn't mean CE has taken a back seat, in fact, it couldn't be further from the truth, but it does mean that 'Real Life' gets in the way more often now than it used to. Case in 'instance', this post. It should have been made a few days ago and it's late - So my apologies.

I'll try to make up for it and see if we cant 'Open those Wallets' a little.

February was probably the poorest 'supported month' in the 11+ years of CE's existence. In fact, we got more support in the first month of its release 'as Core-Exiles' than last month. But I have faith :) I know its tough out there for everyone and I know that we hit you hard below the waist over December and January with some blow out offers.

That said if you have the funds and can afford to help support your Fav Sci-Fi browser retro game - Please do so. Your funds go towards paying for the Servers and the advertising bill. Those of you supporting me via Patreon - You have my deepest gratitude!

Enough already Coops - let's get on with March's Sales shall we :)

Preamble : If you made a purchase in February that was eligible for a bonus or reward and you did not claim it, drop me a line with the Order Number and the bits required and I’ll see they are added.

In the meantime.....

15% MARCH DISCOUNT CODE

This Months Discount Code is CEMARCHFUN adding that gerts you a 15% discount on items in your basket!

MARCH SPECIAL SALES

Engine Special - Purchase an Engine and claim a Free Fuel Tank of the same Level!

Pods - Buy one Claim one Free - Purchase a Pod and claim another one up to the same value for Free.

Specials - Buy one Claim one Free - Purchase a Pod and claim another one up to the same value for Free.

CSI Filters - Buy One Get TWO more for free!

Implants - Buy one Claim one Free - Purchase an Implant and claim another one up to the same value for Free.

Bio Implants (B.I.M) - Buy one Claim one Free - Purchase a B.I.M and claim another one up to the same value for Free.

C.A.I.C Services Settlement Booster - Buy one and I'll give you another 1 for Free! (You must name the Settlement when purchasing)

Corporations - Purchase anything from the Corporation Catagory in the CE Store and Claim another up to the same value for Free!

Mining Barges - Purchase anything from the Mining Barge Catagory in the CE Store and Claim another up to the same value for Free!

Expanse Extractors - Buy One Claim ONE for Free! - Simples!

Mega Malls - Buy One Claim ONE for Free! - Even simpler!

You can Find the Core-Exiles Official Store OVER HERE

Or use the Link in Game obtainable from the Left Hand bottom Tab.

MARCH REWARDS

This months promotion (Read & Claim at time of Purchase)

Spend £10 or More - Win 2K Fuel Ticket, 1 Month PA.
Spend £15 or More - Win 4K Fuel Ticket, 1 Month PA 1 Skill Pack from below
Spend £25 or More - Win 6K Fuel Ticket, 2 Month PA 1 Skill Pack from below + CES Extractor
Spend £35 or More - Win 8K Fuel Ticket, 2 Month PA 2 Skill Packs from below + CES Extractor
Spend £45 or More - Win 10K Fuel Ticket, 3 Month PA 2 Skill Packs from below + CES Extractor

From above if eligible choose from the skill packs below :

Any Skill Pack EXCEPT ALIEN Skills - These are not included in the Free Skill Pack Offers.

PLUS Every Purchase £5.00 or more gets :

Festive Bonus Pack (incl fuzzy friend) :)
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% Booster Pack
4 X Festive Points for Every £ spent

If making a purchase that is eligible for a skill pack or CES Extractor please enter the Skill pack name, Extractor Name along with the captain name.

Already made a Purchase this month? Anyone who has will have already been awarded the prizes as per above.

Coops

P.S a reminder on the use of Gift Certificates relating to Bonus Prizes. Read Me
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!