Planned Maintenance - Sunday

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

We are planning a large update to our primary Production Server (Live) this Coming Sunday the 18th.

It is likely this will take up to 2 Hours to complete including some testing after the update.

So we will be bringing the Server down at 12:00 (Lunch Time) for up to 2 Hours. As this will require a Server reboot it is likely that the domain and all subdomains of core-exiles.com will disappear for a short period, but not to worry :)

We keep these updates to a minimum where we can and this one is now overdue.

Thank you for your understanding.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Planned Maintenance - Sunday

Post by Coops »

Thankfully the upgrade on the Server and the subsequent Plesk update all went smoothly and without issue. We are now back to being bang up to date with our patches and upgrades :)

Thanks for your patience in this matter as the process did indeed take a few hours to complete lol.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!