Winter Olympics 2018

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Winter Olympics 2018

Post by Coops »

Winter Olympics - PyeongChang - 9th-25th February

This post is to confirm we will be running a festive period for the Winter Olympics. This will run from the Friday 9th of February through to the Sunday 25th of February. (Mirroring the games themselves).

During that time we will have Flag collection and 'other' activities for you to take part in. This year I will wrap it up punctually at 16:00 on Sunday. These days my working week starts at 4.00am so sadly staying up til midnight is no longer an option :)

Paralympic Games - PyeongChang 9th-18th March

Of course, we will also mirror this in March to follow the Paralympic Games. Again a separate set of flags and events. Well, that's my weekend set for code and frolicks in the database :) Again this will be wrapped up at 16:00 on the Sunday.

I will be setting up some sub-competitions during these periods and various hand-ins and 'things to do' so keep a FIRM eye on the forums (dev and Competiton sections) and if your about come say hello in chat and perhaps win yourself a few pressies!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!