CE Store Back online

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

CE Store Back online

Post by Coops »

Yesterday a few of you spotted and reported (thank you) that the CE Main Store was offline for a number of hours. This was reported to our Provider (3DCart) and in the wee hours of this morning, I got this response.
We do apologize for the downtime earlier that affected your site.

We had a hardware issue that could possibly cause a data corruption on the environment where your stores are instantiated. To avoid data loss we had to run some verification processes to verify the data integrity. Backups were available and being restored at the same time as a second alternative in case the main environment’s condition could not be normalized.

At the end the environment finished the verification progress and the data was fully operational. We have found possible ways to minimize the down time moving forward and we started to work on this.

Thank you.

Dane Sutton
3dcart Network Administrator
The store is now back up (came back just after midnight) and working as expected.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!