Recent Burst of Settlement Events

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Recent Burst of Settlement Events

Post by Coops »

If you own a Settlement you may have awoken today to a large pile of Settlement Events in your inbox.

We are aware of this and it does not need Bug logging. We are looking into the cause of this issue and hope to get to the bottom of it shortly. It's not something we have ever seen before and whilst it has an effect it's both + and negative. I checked all the sets Morals this morning after the 'event splurge' and no one had been adversely affected in that area.

Those with mid to high C.A.I.C services will have in fact gained far more than you lost.

If anyone had any MAJOR losses, please contact me in writing Via in-game PM with your concerns and I will attempt to balance it out for you.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Recent Burst of Settlement Events

Post by Coops »

Update :

Whilst trying to see what actually happened here and locate the root of the problem, it's been cleared up that this was not 100's of Actual Events firing, simply the messaging service firing off 100's of times.

By this i mean you may have received 100's of messages but they all related to the last event, so no major fireworks on your settlement just on over excited delivery service :)

I'm still reviewing what actually happened..

Paul.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!